Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not an excuse
Okay I will start off by apologizing for being an ass and disrupting the board for a while. Regardless of what some of you think ( a cry for attention, need for drama, etc...) I did what I did for what was in my mind at the time was the right reason. Now after that I can understand why some may not care for me, oh well, join the list of many others. Nonetheless I know I have a problem with an on and off depression, anyone who has gone through it will understand the feeling of it and how the mind can give you a deranged perspective on what is what. Now I am not saying this is any excuse, but I am simply just shedding light as to why. I just wanted to be here and explain this and how I didn't want any trouble or problems. I don't want this thread to turn into anything more than this, If i could lock it myself I would but I can't . I would like to request to any mod that sees this that this be locked just so I can at least state I am sorry and not have anything more made of this stupidity that I brought on.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
IBTL (In Before The Lock)
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
I don't think it needs to be locked. I'm just glad you decided to come back. Anyone who would say different needs to be ignored.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Agreed. :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
admin Wrote:I don't think it needs to be locked. I'm just glad you decided to come back. Anyone who would say different needs to be ignored.
Okay... just didn't want to bring any drama of anything else being said but you are the boss... I guess BWN had no lock to beat then.
IATLD (In After The Lock Denied)
I'm.......kind of a big deal. People know me.
It's all water under the bridge. Get back to posting.
Wowie Groovie !
Cool Philly!! Stuff like that works on your skin thickness. Privately I knew it was just a matter of time befor you came back.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Cool Philly!! Stuff like that works on your skin thickness. Privately I knew it was just a matter of time befor you came back.
I can normally take anything that is thrown at me. As was stated I have had harder thrown at me than just a little argument that i didnt want to be part of.
Another reason why deleting an account is a bad idea.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Now get back to posting your damn internet games so we have something to occupy our time. Wink
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Now get back to posting your damn internet games so we have something to occupy our time. Wink
And don't forget the "(almost) anything goes" board.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Welcome back.

For about a year in college I was dealing with depression as well, it can make you act in ways you normally wouldn't. Here's to hoping you're able to beat the troubles.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Now get back to posting your damn internet games so we have something to occupy our time. Wink

Seconded, you better find some good games ASAP cause I need a good new one, or else.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Sweet. You can come play in the chat with us again. Big Grin
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Mad Dog Wrote:And don't forget the "(almost) anything goes" board.

Stop bragging, not everyone is as fortunate Wink

And welcome back Philly Mike
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:And don't forget the "(almost) anything goes" board.

Stop bragging, not everyone is as fortunate Wink

you're not missing a whole lot, just do a google image search for "boobies"
I don't have to google, I can just look down. Which is probably why I'm not allowed in. Sigh.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
You are not the only one.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
is it weird that I am jealous by that?
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!