Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can you do this with $10 worth of sharpie?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/2008/09/18/man-decorates-basement-with-10-worth-of-sharpie/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.heraldleaderphoto.com/2008/0 ... f-sharpie/</a><!-- m -->
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
wow, nice. I can't draw a straight line. lol
What? I didn't do it.
I could try.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Is that an R2-D2 trashcan by his stairs? I just had a nerdgasm!!! Confusedhifty:
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
No. No I cannot.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I want that pool table. Actually, I covet many of the things there. His depth creation is impressive, wonder how it would've looked had he used color sharpies.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
The perspective he put in the drawings really opens the room up and makes it look huge. Very impressive!
Torque Wrote:I want that pool table. Actually, I covet many of the things there. His depth creation is impressive, wonder how it would've looked had he used color sharpies.
That was the first thing that went through my head, was the pool table.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]