Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wha happened?
I could swear I had a post here and now it's not anywhere.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
And tell me Mr. Mike, how does this make you feel?

Can you describe this "post" to me? I will try to analyze it and give you the meaning of this "post".
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I posted a flash video with about kenya. the subject was like "this broke my brain" or something like that.
I moved it to the Wheel of Bad Games. Sorry! I saw right click and hit play and I figured you had just put it in the wrong forum! I'll check it out and move it back if need be.

Edit: We figured it out. It should be back here in a few.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
lol its cool. I can repost it. I noticed it was completely deleted because it was not in my posting history. we are all human and we make mistakes. I just thought i did something wrong and didn't know it.
Wheres an angry mod carrying pitchforks and torches demanding your exile when you need one?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
That's totally Unamerican to move posts like that ! ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !