Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peppers
I pod cast and I didn't listen for about 2 months. Toward the end of listening Joe had bought some crazy hot pepper but he left them so long that they were moldy and not hot. Did he ever get new ones and eat them?
Yes he did!! I believe this was a very controversial stunt because so many people had made comments and warnings that it would actually hurt Joe in a bad way. But he ended up chewing on the peppers, not swallowing them and he was pretty astonished at their hotness. However, there were some dumb a-holes that got mad because he didn't literally ingest the peppers. To anyone who thought he should have, you are a sick eff. Why would you want someone to get deathly ill over a stunt?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: brian_peppers1.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Oh no.....Brian Peppers :o

Mexican Hat Dance! Mexican Hat Dance!!!!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
[Image: knightrider.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It's true, eating peppers in large doses like that, as hot as it is, can hospitalize you.
Derek Wrote:It's true, eating peppers in large doses like that, as hot as it is, can hospitalize you.

Don't you find it sick that people got mad over that crap. And we wonder what's wrong with this world . . . hmmmmmmm.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!