Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer, eff yeah!
and this is on my wish list.
[Image: smokerbig.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
you can keep that, this is on my wishlist
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=423651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/naviga ... tem=423651</a><!-- m -->

[Image: 0040636708309_L4.jpg]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I bet when it comes down to overall product mine would blow yours out of the water.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:I bet when it comes down to overall product mine would blow yours out of the water.

okay, believe what you like. I can make the best of food on any grill. In all truthfulness I prefer anything I can use charcoal in. Just give me the good quality meats and I can make a feast that would have Gordon Ramsey's mouth watering.
Philly Mike Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:I bet when it comes down to overall product mine would blow yours out of the water.

okay, believe what you like. I can make the best of food on any grill. In all truthfulness I prefer anything I can use charcoal in. Just give me the good quality meats and I can make a feast that would have Gordon Ramsey's mouth watering.
Yeah, I'd take charcoal over gas anyday, that's for sure. I've never cooked on a smoker but I have had food from one and I think this summer I will make my first attempt at it.
Great, now I can't eat my tuna fish sub. Only a rare steak will do now.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
My wife wants a propane grill. So I figure I will be getting a half decent one and get a cheepo charcoal grill. That't the beauty of charcoal, you have a decent flame(as long as you set things up right.) and you can use charcoal with the bottom 1/4 of a trashcan, a table to set it on and a piece of a chain link fence, and still be able to make a great meal.
Psssh, keep your grills boys. This summer I want Adriana Lima in a bikini in front of my camera.

[Image: 3495823390_d338f8577b.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Philly Mike, I just noticed your grill is a Sam's Club link. I never knew they sold stuff that good.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Philly Mike, I just noticed your grill is a Sam's Club link. I never knew they sold stuff that good.
Yeah, I was there the other day and they had a few kickass grills there. including a good cheepo charcoal.

hell that's the same place we got that deal on that nikon i was talking about a few months back.
Fustercluck has a smoker like that, Jiggy... it is awesome. There was one time when he used it just like a big charcoal grill, and he had the temp. guage on that sucker BURIED... went up to the max, and then went around a couple hundred degrees again.

I wouldn't mind getting one someday as well.
Get the Brinkman. Like Potthole said, it is amazing what it can do. The only other grill I would want is a Green Egg, but I can live without spending the $1,000 for one. I'm actually doing a pork roast on my rotissertie right now. Should be done in about 5 hours.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.