Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow....FB&HW almost broke up?
jus' P Wrote:kids today.....no one to blame but ourselves and our peers, and rap music of course...

Why you always got to be hatin on my rap music? LOL!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:kids today.....no one to blame but ourselves and our peers, and rap music of course...

Why you always got to be hatin on my rap music? LOL!!

I didn't know you rapped??? (ya think ya know somebody....)

So where's the money, man???
Queenie Wrote:
LimpBagel Wrote:17 year old kid tried to pick a fight with Zane at a surprise birthday party for the kid's parent. Zane got pissed off and went home in order to keep it from escalating and then talked about it on the air. The next day it was determined that talking about it on the air would not be a good idea so he is still pissed but then won't go into detail about it again.

I'm sorry but I thought that was a little childish on Zane's part. I don't think fighting solves anything. He was acting immature because he IS immature. That's when the adult acts like an adult and shows him in an adult manner how to act, not react in a child-like manner.

How was what Zane did immature? He removed himself from the situation rather than fighting the kid or making a scene.
SHOW CODE means nothing anymore.
jackalope Wrote:SHOW CODE means nothing anymore.

not true, the whole show code thing was just about things like an embarassing situation that would get laughs and things of that nature. Show code doesn't really apply to dredging up things that would be a problem or unsetteling such as the Joe and Nikki breakup or a problem with the show that almost broke things apart and is still fresh enough to cause problems.

granted it is kind of annoying to be teased on something they have no intention to bring up, but they on the same note don't need to bring it up if they believe it would not be in the best interest of the show.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Yeah, I'm curious about a) where was HW? and b) what happened between the guys? But I think sometimes a little mystery is a good thing. It'll probably come out eventually, these things usually do. (The whole Knoxville story took a couple years before they gave any details.) In the meantime, it's fun to come up with conspiracy theories a la Zane.
I bet HW was chruning his butter and filling a cup....either that or that were going at his wife with a Turkey Bastor. I remember when they had a few 'almost pregnant' incidents and after they were let down hard hearing it didn't work he said he wouldn't talk about it on the air anymore until they were sure there was a kid in the oven and that it was healthy....he's taken a lot of time off for this and it can be very hard for a wife of a DJ to have to listen to them talk about it

and on a lighter note:

It's in your butt...gliss
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I remember hearing a story about Hot Wings dating someone (who isn't his current wife) and everyone hated her and she was dragging him down with her and I think that is when the show was about to split up.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I bet HW was chruning his butter and filling a cup....either that or that were going at his wife with a Turkey Bastor. I remember when they had a few 'almost pregnant' incidents and after they were let down hard hearing it didn't work he said he wouldn't talk about it on the air anymore until they were sure there was a kid in the oven and that it was healthy....he's taken a lot of time off for this and it can be very hard for a wife of a DJ to have to listen to them talk about it.

I think he was in jail. Sad
Sometimes it's fun to do bad things but sometimes you get caught. I would like to believe that he was locked up for too many staring into space tickets and had to take some time off. Remember, FB said he might be back Monday or he might not. Depends on what the judge says....
iwantjoe Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I bet HW was chruning his butter and filling a cup....either that or that were going at his wife with a Turkey Bastor. I remember when they had a few 'almost pregnant' incidents and after they were let down hard hearing it didn't work he said he wouldn't talk about it on the air anymore until they were sure there was a kid in the oven and that it was healthy....he's taken a lot of time off for this and it can be very hard for a wife of a DJ to have to listen to them talk about it.

I think he was in jail. Sad
Sometimes it's fun to do bad things but sometimes you get caught. I would like to believe that he was locked up for too many staring into space tickets and had to take some time off. Remember, FB said he might be back Monday or he might not. Depends on what the judge says....

he could have also been using a metaphor, either that or HW may have had jury duty too... or he killed someone with his ax that he keeps in his truck
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Around last January they did a segment where anyone can call in and ask questions of course there was the usual "what does Kaboobie mean?" someone did ask them about how Zane wound up on the show and then they went from explaining that to the Hotwings almost getting fired story. Maybe someone who has podcast from back in Jan/Feb could listen and then post the story here. I dont remember enough to write something myself and i didnt start poscasting until this past June.
Philly Mike Wrote:I know what they are, but where exactly does that belong here. If that was directed towards a post that was previous to him/her writing that it wouldn't really be proper to do here, basically there was no need for it.

Because we are talking about HW leaving the show. The drops make perfect sense, how could you not get that?

<Arnold drop>Idiot!</Arnold drop>
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
toofolkgr Wrote:Maybe about the time that Zane & FB told HW to break up with that girl they didn't like? I know when they brought it up not long ago HW said, "I still get pissed thinking of that."

But then maybe not. This is kind of "Meta" show stuff instead of actual show stuff.

You stole my thunder. I was going too say the same thing. Something about HW's girlfriend that went off the deep end.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"