Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
I am a loyal online listener but there are times i have to be away from my comp for long periods of time or offline altogether and miss segments of the show, does anyone know if there is a way to record the internet feed, and if so, can it be set to record while offline? thanks in advance for any and all help. ? This forum is great! Big Grin
i have tried before, and it was possible until they put that video in front of the feed.

If you want to try, the direct url to the feed (to open in Windows Media Player or whatever you choose) is: http://regent.player.abacast.com/player/asx/wgrd.asx
All you need to do is get an Audio Recording program. Something by Nero or Adobe. When you have those programs open and you hit "record", it records everything going through the computer's audio. It doesn't really relate to the feed at all, it just records any sound that happens.
why don't you fork over the $30/year for the podcast! Stop being such a cheapass, and do it. do it. 1,2,3,4,5. Now Now Now Do it do it Now Now Now