Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show reception
the show is fading in and out---repeatedly---i listen on the hawk---105.7---
Yes! It drove me absolutely insane. I think I'm going to start podcasting to avoid this frustration in the future.
That's what she said.
I would never catch up if I podcasted . . . I just listen when I can, and in Nashville (and I guess outside of Nashville) it is hard to pick up 102.9 the Buzz sometimes. They definitely need a bigger tower. Maybe Dagwood will see from all the listeners that are posting on here that it might be a good idea to suggest that to station management.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I started podcasting because they go in and out in my car and now i listen to them entirely too much...
I subscribed this morning, I just don't know when I'm going to get 3-4hrs a day to commit to listening!
That's what she said.
I couldn't do the podcast...I need to be able to call or email in if i want...it's like watching the news 2 days later
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I couldn't do the podcast...I need to be able to call or email in if i want...it's like watching the news 2 days later

So true
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I couldn't do the podcast...I need to be able to call or email in if i want...it's like watching the news 2 days later

But you still get the funny and the bits that you may miss say if you step away from your computer or something.
Right. Since I moved my commute is only 20 minutes and that is the only time I get to listen to them, sadly. So I'll podcast to catch the rest of the show.
That's what she said.