Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Poopie
Do you remember when I tried to bake 10 cases of grands biscuits on hot asphalt in the parking lot of our work?

Then when I threw some dough at people Fred's mom called, described my appearance, and told the managers I was causing trouble, resulting in you almost getting fired?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Yes and?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
:lol:

Poor Poopie!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
TELL MORE STORIES! Poopie, tell a story about Howie and you!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Yes and?

it was awesome.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Remember the motion sensing light in the bathroom at our old work? And how when you walked in to take a piss, the light would turn on....and spontaneously you'd hear a voice from the stall say :

"OH GOD THANKS!!! I've been in here for 20 minutes with the light out!"

or

How about me dragging you through a corn field on a plastic sled with a snowmobile?

Yah, that was awesome.
I wish I had cool stories to tell about Poopie... all I have is the fart spray incident.....
boizalynne Wrote:I wish I had cool stories to tell about Poopie... all I have is the fart spray incident.....

Well, well . . . do tell!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I wish I had cool stories to tell about Poopie... all I have is the fart spray incident.....

I would, but I'm afraid it would piss him off Wink
boizalynne Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

I don't remember :wtf:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

I don't remember :wtf:

I believe this is Poopie saying "do tell" . . . Wink

stupid fucking dibble/nipple/whipple what ever his stupid name was...what a dick.
So the story goes, Poopie and I were hanging out like us small town folk do, at the county fair... I had some friends from a neighboring town, one of whom was trying really hard to become my boyfriend. Well, Poopie and I decided to frequent the community building, which happened to have a little joke shop booth that had this absolutely foul smelling fart spray. "Guy-Who-Was-Trying-Really-Hard-To-Become-My-Boyfriend" was helping to run this joke shop booth. Before we know it, he swifty douces Poopy with the ass-smelling spray. Needless to say, that smell is very hard to get rid of so Poopy spent a good 15 minutes trying to wash the smell off before he gave up and decided to smell like ass for a day. It is one of the top ten times I laughed until I cried.
I love you Poopy! Seriously, you're my favorite...
I don't know what is funnier: a guy named "poopie" is doused with ass spray or that there are two different spellings of his name in the same story.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
boizalynne Wrote:So the story goes, Poopie and I were hanging out like us small town folk do, at the county fair... I had some friends from a neighboring town, one of whom was trying really hard to become my boyfriend. Well, Poopie and I decided to frequent the community building, which happened to have a little joke shop booth that had this absolutely foul smelling fart spray. "Guy-Who-Was-Trying-Really-Hard-To-Become-My-Boyfriend" was helping to run this joke shop booth. Before we know it, he swifty douces Poopy with the ass-smelling spray. Needless to say, that smell is very hard to get rid of so Poopy spent a good 15 minutes trying to wash the smell off before he gave up and decided to smell like ass for a day. It is one of the top ten times I laughed until I cried.

That dude was an un-educated dick. He, and the 2 brothers with the same names as Poopie and I are the only County Fair Enemies I've ever had.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:That dude was an un-educated dick. He, and the 2 brothers with the same names as Poopie and I are the only County Fair Enemies I've ever had.

Man, what are the odds of two families naming their sons "Howie" and "Weiner"...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:That dude was an un-educated dick. He, and the 2 brothers with the same names as Poopie and I are the only County Fair Enemies I've ever had.

Man, what are the odds of two families naming their sons "Howie" and "Weiner"...

Obviously pretty high in that town.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Biff Wrote:two different spellings of his name in the same story.
I couldn't decide which one I liked better?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:So the story goes, Poopie and I were hanging out like us small town folk do, at the county fair... I had some friends from a neighboring town, one of whom was trying really hard to become my boyfriend. Well, Poopie and I decided to frequent the community building, which happened to have a little joke shop booth that had this absolutely foul smelling fart spray. "Guy-Who-Was-Trying-Really-Hard-To-Become-My-Boyfriend" was helping to run this joke shop booth. Before we know it, he swifty douces Poopy with the ass-smelling spray. Needless to say, that smell is very hard to get rid of so Poopy spent a good 15 minutes trying to wash the smell off before he gave up and decided to smell like ass for a day. It is one of the top ten times I laughed until I cried.

That dude was an un-educated dick. He, and the 2 brothers with the same names as Poopie and I are the only County Fair Enemies I've ever had.
Let it go man, let it go... You'
Seriously, last time I saw Dibble he was a Stoned Wigger... and the OTHER Kevin and Kyle are like, army guys and cops now...
It's time to let bygones be bygones. High school was ten years ago almost.
Hey Poopie,

remember throwing tomatoes and various foods into the box fan that was in the break room at our work?

Or how about the free caramel 'apple' (tomato)
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Hey Poopie,

remember throwing tomatoes and various foods into the box fan that was in the break room at our work?

Now that was fun!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Hey Poopie,

Now that was fun!
I miss you guys! We shoud have a Lawrence reunion....