Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe VS. Joe
Long version to get a idea of how things unfolded.

http://www.youtube.com/v/3J9dTLbNltg&hl

Short version of just the FBHW version

http://www.youtube.com/v/IukeIkKJPfk&hl
thank god you put this on here!
Thanks for posting this. It was just as funny if not funnier as the first time I heard it.

But, I only wish I could hear the whole thing....I wanted to hear the part where they first started playing the music, and Zane was like, "What...oh you want some of this?!" or something like that...then he started rapping. I also like the part when they first came up with the "tell me how my taint look." I believe it was free beer that first said it. Funny stuff.
Have you heard the latest? They took his Special Deputy's badge due to his anti-Kobe Bryant rap!! Oops!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Have you heard the latest? They took his Special Deputy's badge due to his anti-Kobe Bryant rap!! Oops!!

It was actually due to his use of the N word in his rap.

Of course, they only did so to make themselves look oh-so sensitive to the plight of the black man. :Smile
Fistor Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Have you heard the latest? They took his Special Deputy's badge due to his anti-Kobe Bryant rap!! Oops!!

Of course, they only did so to make themselves look oh-so sensitive to the plight of the black man. :Smile

FISTOR!!!!!!

[Image: fist.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Fistor Wrote:

. . . said N word being in the anti-Kobe Bryant rap . . . so actually I was still correct.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
So they didn't remove his badge after his racial taunting of Yao Ming? How nice.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.