Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends - #9 in that TV Show List
Personally, I like it, but yeah.
Even imagining the theme song to that show makes me want to stab pencils in my ears.
I enjoyed it every now and then. I don't think it sucked but it is one of the most overrated shows in history.
I enjoyed it for the most part.
it was a little over rated but had some funny times. What really pisses my wife off is that she watches it 24/7 while i'm playing solitare or not paying attention...but when she wants to play the trivia game...i kick her ass at it...ha
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm not listening to the show. I'm assuming The Ropers made the top 3, right?
I've probably seen a grand total of 10 minutes of that show. Wish it had been 0 minutes, but what are you gonna do?
I liked the Joey and Chandler stuff but wanted to punch Ross in the ovaries. Rachel was a self centered fishy smelling taco but was only tolerable because of the high beams being on all the time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I liked the Joey and Chandler stuff but wanted to punch Ross in the ovaries. Rachel was a self centered fishy smelling taco but was only tolerable because of the high beams being on all the time.

Skinny Rachel with long hair did nothing for me. I much preferred younger Rachel who was about 20 pounds heavier and had short hair.

I told her this much in several thousand Hai-Karate scented letters. All were returned unopened.
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I liked the Joey and Chandler stuff but wanted to punch Ross in the ovaries. Rachel was a self centered fishy smelling taco but was only tolerable because of the high beams being on all the time.

Skinny Rachel with long hair did nothing for me. I much preferred younger Rachel who was about 20 pounds heavier and had short hair.

I told her this much in several thousand Hai-Karate scented letters. All were returned unopened.

That's because she's an Aqua Velva gal.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Personally, my daughter got me to watching it. I used to think it was stupid, which it kind of is. But you have to admit when they are watching some weirdo out the window, thinking he is dead and then coming up with a way to poke him . . . I see the humor in that.

Well that and all of Joey's big time acting jobs, or lack thereof.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Funny, was my reason for watching, too!