Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zane the voice of Dude Shadoway?
Zane is the voice of Dude's charity
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
No. Dude was a legendary radio personality who recently passed away.

His death pretty much destroyed the show for a week. You didn't hear that?
Sorry, we posted at the same time
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Sorry, we posted at the same time

Maybe he won't read the last few posts.

Yeah, so anyway Dude was totally real.
I met him once in Miami. Greatest day of my life. I know I cried when I got the text, "Dude Shadoway passed away." Saddest day of my life.

RIP Dude Shadoway
Zane the voice of the Dude???? What do you mean voice?
You trying to tell me the Dude wasn't real? Your lying. No! I won't believe it.
The Dude has to stil be alive on his house-boat or boat-house somewhere.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:The Dude has to stil be alive on his house-boat or boat-house somewhere.

He's gone man. Let him go.
wienerpoopie Wrote:Zane is the voice of Dude

Zane is the voice of Dude Shadoway's favorite charity (AT). When Dude's health began to spiral Zane took up the cause on behalf of the Dude.

God bless you Eric Zane. The Dude smiles down on you from heaven.

[drop] It's still real to me dammit [/drop]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:The Dude has to stil be alive on his house-boat or boat-house somewhere.

He's gone man. Let him go.

I refuse to believe this, he is alive and will return some day. I know, he went into hiding out of embarassment over the situations his son Don Imus has gotten himself into.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:He's gone man. Let him go.

I refuse to believe this, he is alive and will return some day. I know, he went into hiding out of embarassment over the situations his son Don Imus has gotten himself into.

You Dude Shadoway conspiracists make me embarrassed to be part of the human race. Think about it, man. Dude would be 105 years old in August. And the dried up bastard only survived the last 8 years because he converted his entire house into a hyperbaric chamber. But you just can't light a focking cigarette in a pure oxygen environment. He's gone. Only his brain plate remained. Let him rest in peace, for crying out loud.
I refuse to believe that Dude is gone. I believe he is living in Graceland since no one is allowed upstairs.
http://www.dudeshadoway.com/real/audio/d...20daly.mp3
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I refuse to believe this, he is alive and will return some day. I know, he went into hiding out of embarassment over the situations his son Don Imus has gotten himself into.

You Dude Shadoway conspiracists make me embarrassed to be part of the human race. Think about it, man. Dude would be 105 years old in August. And the dried up bastard only survived the last 8 years because he converted his entire house into a hyperbaric chamber. But you just can't light a focking cigarette in a pure oxygen environment. He's gone. Only his brain plate remained. Let him rest in peace, for crying out loud.

Why, Dude, WHY!?
Is it possible to get the audio files for these interviews ? I would like to save them to my PC.
Zane is a Giant douche and if he were areal man he would have bought a normal motorcycle instead of looking like such a homo on his moped.
zaneisadouche Wrote:I am a Giant douche and if I were a real man I would have bought a normal motorcycle instead of looking like such a homo on my moped.

I agree! EXALT!
wretched Wrote:Is it possible to get the audio files for these interviews ? I would like to save them to my PC.
http://web.archive.org/web/2007012020293...erview.asp
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thank you very much for the links Biff !
I miss the Dude! I can't thank you enough for the time.