Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HW Schlong
Why does he have to brag so muc? I keep feeling less adequate every time he mentions that python. Sad
hopefully he doesn't have a pig in his python...:O
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
He doesn't really seem to brag all that much about it... kinda leaves that up to Zane.
eatmyvirus Wrote:He doesn't really seem to brag all that much about it... kinda leaves that up to Zane.

actually HW wang is so big it has vocal chords....remarkably it sounds IDENTICAL to Zane and fills in from sometime. Often it is actually HW's ween that is bragging about itself.

...little known fact
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
eatmyvirus Wrote:He doesn't really seem to brag all that much about it... kinda leaves that up to Zane.

actually HW wang is so big it has vocal chords....remarkably it sounds IDENTICAL to Zane and fills in from sometime. Often it is actually HW's ween that is bragging about itself.

...little known fact
Wow... now that you mention it... Zane does sound like a dick most of the time. I just never put two and two together.
And people often think that Eric Zane was 'the voice' of The Dude....The Dude is actually a real person. He retired a little to early and had a few interviews lined up...well Hot Weens (as HW's wang often goes by) can do an un-canny impression of The Dude and would fill in, and because Hot Weens does sound so much like Zane people began to think that it was infact Zane playing The Dude...nope...Hot Weens
HW is hung like a peanut.
enormousgenitals Wrote:HW is hung like a peanut.

they say the guys that brag are the guys that have nothing to brag about.....Zane does all the bragging....

Maybe he has a man-crush on HW...

they say the guys that brag are the guys that have nothing to brag about.....Zane does all the bragging....

I think Zane wants to make tracks down HW's dirt highway.
enormousgenitals Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:they say the guys that brag are the guys that have nothing to brag about.....Zane does all the bragging....

I think Zane wants to make tracks down HW's dirt highway.

yeah... and i hope he doesn't spill his load.
kaboobie Wrote:
enormousgenitals Wrote:I think Zane wants to make tracks down HW's dirt highway.

yeah... and i hope he doesn't spill his load.

yah that could be dangerous. My gravel road has a huge pothole that could easily rip the rubber right of the car. If said car is top heavy carrying luggage or whatnot the load will def spill Undecided
I think that it is strange that all of the people who are debating HW's slong are guys.

I agree
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
ivanafuccu Wrote:I think that it is strange that all of the people who are debating HW's slong are guys.

I thought so too. So, for a girl's opinion on the thing, size does matter. If it's as big as his ego is when he gets talking about cars I will be very well satisfied!

Although I think I' d rather do free beer if I had to make a choice.
sluttynurse Wrote:[quote author=ivanafuccu board=general thread=501 post=7482 time=1214586770]

freebeer really? must be those monsterously kissable lips
sluttynurse Wrote:[quote author=ivanafuccu board=general thread=501 post=7482 time=1214586770]

It's actually his personality that I find attractive, but now that you mention it, his massive lips might have their benefits. :-*
[Image: bgrn732l.jpg]

hotwings
It's Hot Wings! ^^
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=sluttynurse board=general thread=501 post=7487 time=1214587862]

It's actually his personality that I find attractive, but now that you mention it, his massive lips might have their benefits. :-*

do you sit on a sponge when he does his Ricky Laugh?
sluttynurse Wrote:[quote author=howiefeltersnatch board=general thread=501 post=7489 time=1214588141]

No, I sit on something else. ;D
sluttynurse Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=sluttynurse board=general thread=501 post=7497 time=1214588439]

No, I sit on something else. ;D

:o

PG-13 chicky
Sorry. I get carried away sometimes. It's the brainless part of being a brainless slut.

Although is PG-13 really a requirement on a thread about a schlong?
sluttynurse Wrote:Sorry. I get carried away sometimes. It's the brainless part of being a brainless slut.

Although is PG-13 really a requirement on a thread about a schlong?

touche
hot wings can block out the sun with his crank. fact.
Hot Wings was actually the inspiration for the Simpsons episode where Homer is making a dating video for Flanders, and when taping Flanders in the shower, the blurry bar went down to his shins.
One time HW lifted a car off a woman using nothing but a copy of Blacktail. Fact.
hot wings' meat hammer wont just poke out your eye, it'll cave your face in. fact.
One time HW was taking a nap outside. He dreamed of sexytimes with zane's wife. A farmer came along and wrapped the massive proturbance in sheet steel so as to keep the sun from burning it. What resulted was the very first grain silo. Fact.
HW can perform a no-handed push up. Fact.
Fistor Wrote:HW can perform a no-handed push up. Fact.

for whatever reason reading that reminded me of back when they did "talk to the tape", specifically the Jack Black one's where'd he'd talk about cock push-ups.
In case of a fire, Hot Wing's crank can be used to rappel from a window as high as 12 stories up. Fact.