Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't you know who I am?
Anyone have any good "Don't you know who I am?" stories?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I tried once. Turns out no one really knows who fistor is.

I got my ass beat.
Hot Wings doesn't have to....they see his bluge round the corner minutes before he does...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I work for a pretty influential lawyer with a lot of big name friends/clients. I used one such name to get an immediate appointment with an orthopaedic doctor.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm going to try the "Don't you know who I am? I'm Biff Mayhem" line once but that'll probably get me socked right in the nose.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah I've totally used it. I'm Italian.. we always say stuff like that! Wink
don't you know who I am?

I'm Howie Feltersnatch....now my wife Wilma Fingerdoo and I would like a table
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I used it, "I'm the dumb bitch with the wiener dogs"
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
by a "don't you know who I am?" story i was making more of a reference to seeing a local/famus celeb use the line in an attempt to get a perk.

then again most of you are probably using sarcasim which i didn't think of before i started writing this, but who cares...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:by a "don't you know who I am?" story i was making more of a reference to seeing a local/famus celeb use the line in an attempt to get a perk.

then again most of you are probably using sarcasim which i didn't think of before i started writing this, but who cares...

ahh ha ha ha...dude this board is FULL of little Eric Zanes (isn't that redundant?) ofcourse we're sarcastic.

I like in the boonies...my hometown doesn't have a grocery store we have no celebrities...I'm a celebrity because I work in ANOTHER town...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:by a "don't you know who I am?" story i was making more of a reference to seeing a local/famus celeb use the line in an attempt to get a perk.

ahh ha ha ha...dude this board is FULL of little Eric Zanes (isn't that redundant?) ofcourse we're sarcastic.

I like in the boonies...my hometown doesn't have a grocery store we have no celebrities...I'm a celebrity because I work in ANOTHER town...

Yeah, EVERYONE knows Mr. Wiener Poopie
peytonwqlz Wrote:Yeah I've totally used it. I'm Italian.. we always say stuff like that! Wink

I used to work with a woman who was constantly telling us that she was Italian. One day in the middle of one of her "I'm Italian and this is how we blah blah blah..." stories, I asked her. "Pat, weren't you born in Chicago?" She looked at me with raw hatred, but never brought up her heritage again.

So, what city in Italy were you born in ? Wink
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
peytonwqlz Wrote:Yeah I've totally used it. I'm Italian.. we always say stuff like that! Wink

I used to work with a woman who was constantly telling us that she was Italian. One day in the middle of one of her "I'm Italian and this is how we blah blah blah..." stories, I asked her. "Pat, weren't you born in Chicago?" She looked at me with raw hatred, but never brought up her heritage again.

Weinerpoopie and I are Potawatomi-Dutch
This combo results in a massive crank ^^
Queenie Wrote:I work for a pretty influential lawyer with a lot of big name friends/clients. I used one such name to get an immediate appointment with an orthopaedic doctor.

Bart Durham? Justice is your right and we.......DEMAND it!
Titan ! Wrote:

HAHAHAHA! wow.. that TOTALLY sounds like a Chicago Italian. I too am one. It's just how we are. we do stuff like that! I dont interupt random stories. I'll only bust it out when it's applicable. and you can't tell me that doesn't sound like a cocky a-hole chicago italin thing to say right?? Smile hehe

yeah, We are very proud of our heritage. My family though are from Naples. They are hella ethnic Smile but I was born in Chitown.
peytonwqlz Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I used to work with a woman who was constantly telling us that she was Italian. One day in the middle of one of her "I'm Italian and this is how we blah blah blah..." stories, I asked her. "Pat, weren't you born in Chicago?" She looked at me with raw hatred, but never brought up her heritage again.

HAHAHAHA! wow.. that TOTALLY sounds like a Chicago Italian. I too am one. It's just how we are. we do stuff like that! I dont interupt random stories. I'll only bust it out when it's applicable. and you can't tell me that doesn't sound like a cocky a-hole chicago italin thing to say right?? Smile hehe

yeah, We are very proud of our heritage. My family though are from Naples. They are hella ethnic Smile but I was born in Chitown.

I'm all for being proud of your heritage, I just really dis liked that woman, and the fact that she was my boss made it worse, and add to that her nails on a chalkboard voice, made for a bad work experience.
Wowie Groovie !
She sounds like she sucks Smile lol.
residentialevil Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I work for a pretty influential lawyer with a lot of big name friends/clients. I used one such name to get an immediate appointment with an orthopaedic doctor.

Bart Durham? Justice is your right and we.......DEMAND it!

Nope . . .Bart Durham has nothing on my boss, and he'll tell you that!! He's great to work for though, keeps me laughing all day!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I don't think it would work for me.....

"I'm German, English, Irish, Dutch, Native American and we...."

See....not quite the same....but makes for amazing drinking blood....and no hangovers.

As for "don't you know who I am"...I don't see local celebs, none. However,I have random people come up to me at work when they don't get what they want and pull the "I spend a lot of money here, and I should get...." I so want to tell the I don't care what they spend there, I'm not risking my job for them.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
How did this thread turn to ethnicity? TITAN!
wienerpoopie Wrote:How did this thread turn to ethnicity? TITAN!

Kudos
+1
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
when all else fails...blame titan....
Don't you know who he is?!
vsangelchick Wrote:Don't you know who he is?!

haha, it's just Titan that crazy fella
vsangelchick Wrote:Don't you know who he is?!

Yeah that titan guy . . . let him in
I moved to NY knowing only one person, my boyfriend...

so yeah... everybody knows who I am (not)
I work at a doctor's office. Last summer one of the ladies in the scheduling department got a phonecall from a patient, who was asking to speak with a doctor. She informed the patient that the doctor was in the middle of an appointment with another patient, so he couldn't speak at that moment, but she'd pass a message along to him, and he'd call back as soon as possible.

Apparently that wasn't good enough for the caller, and he became very angry. "Don't you know who I am?!?" he asked. "Um... no?" responded my coworker. "I'm _______, I'm a bigtime lawyer, you've probably heard my commercials, now let me speak with the doctor!"