Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTZ 6-26-08
I hate Leslie already. Big Grin
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Can we post our answers here? Because I know the first one.
Fistor Wrote:Can we post our answers here? Because I know the first one.

Nevermind! I thought it was an ORANGUTANGE or however the hell you spell it.
Fistor Wrote:Can we post our answers here? Because I know the first one.

Why not?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Beanie Babies.
http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?action=chat
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The boys don't know the difference between monkeys and apes. Free Beer may be dumber than Zane.
daveb Wrote:The boys don't know the difference between monkeys and apes. Free Beer may be dumber than Zane.

Did you see the remake of Planet of the Apes? Marky Mark, who was supposed to be an expert in Simians, called the great apes "monkeys" too. Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
daveb Wrote:The boys don't know the difference between monkeys and apes. Free Beer may be dumber than Zane.

Did you see the remake of Planet of the Apes? Marky Mark, who was supposed to be an expert in Simians, called the great apes "monkeys" too. Wink

I think the most unbelievable aspect of that movie was all the talking monkeyapes.
they need to hang up on her

......uh......uh......uh
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I totally hate Leslie too.
Asking to let her win.
It does seem like Zane gets stupider when a girl calls in. Fortunately hasn't been like that as of late though it seems like they make it easier when a girl calls like when Amanda won because she seemed like a total moron and then they threw her softballs so lets see how this one goes.
I missed it - did Zane win?
enormousgenitals Wrote:I missed it - did Zane win?

He sure did. Leslie had a bit of a come back but it fell short. $3600 next week!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
enormousgenitals Wrote:I missed it - did Zane win?

He sure did. Leslie had a bit of a come back but it fell short. $3600 next week!

Sweet. I'm thinking that if I start calling about 40 minutes before it starts, I'll be sure to get through.
enormousgenitals Wrote:Sweet. I'm thinking that if I start calling about 40 minutes before it starts, I'll be sure to get through.

The only thing that's sure to get you is hung up on.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
;D Obviously this is post DTZ but Leslie gave him a run for the money. I thought that it may have went more rounds than it did. She had nothing to be ashamed of in her performance in the game.

She was F'ing amazing. Yea - there it is again.

I am PhanTom and that's what I think. 8-)
I've heard people be much more stupid than Leslie. At least we couldn't hear her breathing or shaking in her voice.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I knew all those answers! I wish I didn't work in a loud factory, I would have called, and won.
Fruitopia= the best drink ever. I used to drink them all the time when I was little, and I miss them. Are they still around?
Did anyone else recoginize her voice from the past? Hmmmm....what could me and this Leslie girl have in common??
enormousgenitals Wrote:Sweet. I'm thinking that if I start calling about 40 minutes before it starts, I'll be sure to get through.

That'll seriously get you nowhere.
freebeer is WAY easier on the chicks...
that girl from Nashville that won the big pot last time got some BIG softballs that I don't necessarily think a man would've gotten.