[Image: Titanic%20BW.gif]

Titanic

[Image: 11.jpg]

Challenger

[Image: 2006-05-20-barbaro-topper.jpg]

Barbaro

Captioned for those who don't understand photos. Wink
wowey groovey HOWIE BOOVIE!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
How 'bout FreeBeer's live ad mixing up Purina Pet food and Cingular Wireless last year? "...feed your pet Purina Wireless!"
madkathy Wrote:How 'bout FreeBeer's live ad mixing up Purina Pet food and Cingular Wireless last year? "...feed your pet Purina Wireless!"

Another classic.

Usually they're an instant classic for worst audio ever.

Whatever you do, don't write it out before hand.
madkathy Wrote:How 'bout FreeBeer's live ad mixing up Purina Pet food and Cingular Wireless last year? "...feed your pet Purina Wireless!"

ha i missed that!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I WILL NEVER CALL HOWIE TO SELL MY HOME BECAUSE I HATE THAT GD COMMERCIAL.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:wowey groovey HOWIE BOOVIE!

I HATE that commercial >Sad

I thought it was Howie Booby for a while. ???
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:wowey groovey HOWIE BOOVIE!

I HATE that commercial >Sad

I thought it was Howie Booby for a while. ???

i hate it too...i think thats why he dropped the line...ha
Brian Wrote:I WILL NEVER CALL HOWIE TO SELL MY HOME BECAUSE I HATE THAT GD COMMERCIAL.

I would rather set the damn thing on fire than meet that jerk.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Earlier this year Zane was doing one of the dog food commercials live. When he got to the point where he was supposed to give out the number for a free bag of food he stopped. "To get a free bag of Purina just call... ... ...uh, I can't find the number. Just call the show, and Hot Wings will give it to you."

Priceless!
potthole Wrote:Earlier this year Zane was dowing one of the dog food commercials live. When he got to the point where he was supposed to give out the number for a free bag of food he stopped. "To get a free bag of Purina just call... ... ...uh, I can't find the number. Just call the show, and Hot Wings will give it to you."

Priceless!

i remember that...i love when thst stuff happens...it makes them human...and stupid
There was one other shinanagin besides purina wireless... anyone remember it?
I guess us pod casters do not get to enjoy such antics? :'(
desiree Wrote:I guess us pod casters do not get to enjoy such antics? :'(

Trust me, the podcasting is better. Its nicer to listen to the whole show with no commercials.
I hate live ads. Doesn't matter who does them. Actually we have the commercials timed and turn down the volume right after traffic.
I'm sort of surprised to see this much hate of the live ads. Sure, most of the time they're nothing more than a typical ad, but when they go bad, they are fantastically funny.
jus' P Wrote:I hate live ads. Doesn't matter who does them. Actually we have the commercials timed and turn down the volume right after traffic.

Yep all breaks are appoximately 5 minutes and 40 seconds . . and yep I'm a smartass.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i'm actually a fan of the live ads, when compared to regular commercials. during an AT&T ad one time zane said "this plan lets you text message more than Kwame Kilpatrick" and in another one Hot Wings claimed that "you are never gonna get laid unless you can take a girl back to one of these condos" They are still ads, but at least they are funny once in a while. Wendy's and McDonalds ads make me want to punch people
that one mcdonalds one though, the dude singing about sausage, that has been used over and over and is hilarious, but other than that, yes they all suck, and i too would love to punch people after hearing them
leroyjenkins Wrote:that one mcdonalds one though, the dude singing about sausage, that has been used over and over and is hilarious, but other than that, yes they all suck, and i too would love to punch people after hearing them

I totally agree, the new one that irritates me is "Go Katie, Go Katie, GO GO GO Katie!" I will never order a McDonald's iced coffee after hearing that BS! They're lucky I'm addicted to the rest of their food.
I hate all the commercials, I hear them over and over day after day. I ESPECIALLY hate that PC Pro school commerial..."it's 5am, the alarm rings, another day of the grind is here...", I know it by heart now and every time I hear it I want to punch someone in the face.
Kate Wrote:I hate all the commercials, I hear them over and over day after day. I ESPECIALLY hate that PC Pro school commerial..."it's 5am, the alarm rings, another day of the grind is here...", I know it by heart now and every time I hear it I want to punch someone in the face.

That's the worst one currently playing, in my book. I just HATE the alarm clock in the effing thing.
Don't get me wrong, I love the ads, I just think Zane's live read for Purina was terrible yet fantastic today.

My least favorite commercial is the fake dream for PC pro schools... so stupid.
Kate Wrote:I hate all the commercials, I hear them over and over day after day. I ESPECIALLY hate that PC Pro school commerial..."it's 5am, the alarm rings, another day of the grind is here...", I know it by heart now and every time I hear it I want to punch someone in the face.

Yea, about pc pro school, if you google "pc pro school scam" it will tell you all about how that stupid school is a bunch of bull shit.
Dont forget the Hindenburg
wingospagettio Wrote:
leroyjenkins Wrote:that one mcdonalds one though, the dude singing about sausage, that has been used over and over and is hilarious, but other than that, yes they all suck, and i too would love to punch people after hearing them

I totally agree, the new one that irritates me is "Go Katie, Go Katie, GO GO GO Katie!" I will never order a McDonald's iced coffee after hearing that BS! They're lucky I'm addicted to the rest of their food.

I hate that one, I get that stupid chant stuck in my head for the entire day (every day). I hope Katie pulls out in front of a fuel truck while leaving Mc Donalds!!!!
[Image: disaster8.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: disaster8.jpg]

So you are saying this was better . . . I'd probably agree.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
every once in a while, they put a live commercial on the podcast
wingospagettio Wrote:I will never order a McDonald's iced coffee after hearing that BS!

The Burger King iced coffee shits McDonald's iced coffee but McD's coffee packs a bigger caffeine punch.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.