Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NTT segement sucked so bad people stopped posting!
Good F'n Job Joe!

Even though Joe F'd that one up I still think It's really funny when they bust on him.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I love the show, BUT !!!! I am not going to change the channel, just turn it all the way down for the next 10 minutes. DON'T LET JOE PICK ANY MORE !!!!!!
Scott of "do you remember me?" fame needs to shut up.
Little green bag was on Joes myspace a couple days ago and Peace Frog is currently on his myspace.

Joe was droppin clues earlier this week!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Why can they never remember the rules that they made up?

A million times in the past people have called Exemption after naming one half, and they never had an issue, and today it's some big deal.
I think it's been a slow posting morning in general but that segment was bad news bears!
elegor Wrote:Scott of "do you remember me?" fame needs to shut up.

Clearly you don't remember him...
"That John Denver's full of sh*t man"
Quote of the Day:
Here's how you fix all the shows games: more mocking of the listeners. The innocent shall suffer...big time.
Joe's list was cracking me up.

And, come on guys, you've been in radio for how f'ning long, and you've never heard Little Green Bag? WTF?
minger1024 Wrote:Why can they never remember the rules that they made up?

A million times in the past people have called Exemption after naming one half, and they never had an issue, and today it's some big deal.

they've made a big deal about it before...this isn't the first time i've heard it mentioned
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The last segment of hist list was good
Derek Wrote:The last segment of hist list was good

I agree.....Joe redeemed himself a little there.
Quote of the Day:
15 Second Fight now.
the last segment being good was HORRIBLE. I wanted a 15 sec fight as per the Beer or the Wings. Instead Joe saved himself from the beating he had coming per proxy of Eric Zane. Very upsetting indeed! Go with the flow Joe is not as fun as angry Joe. At least there was a chance for a 15 sec fight. Joe got single and mellow at the wrong time just when a beautiful segment of the show was taking flight!
dino Wrote:"That John Denver's full of sh*t man"

One of my all time favorite movies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I loved it today when Free Beer "SHOUTED HIS ANSWER OUT" before saying his name and then Joe called him a premie. I was hurting from laughter.
barbarian Wrote:I loved it today when Free Beer "SHOUTED HIS ANSWER OUT" before saying his name and then Joe called him a premie. I was hurting from laughter.

THAT WAS PRETTY DAMN FUNNY
enormousgenitals Wrote:Joe's list was cracking me up.

And, come on guys, you've been in radio for how f'ning long, and you've never heard Little Green Bag? WTF?
Shoulda been called Big Green Bag.