Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magical fruit
So, I thought it was funny that they were going to talk about this today(I got out of the car before they actually got to that segment). I just checked my email and I should be getting my tablet form of the fruit in the mail today. We ordered ours off of ebay.
We do wanna know what things taste like on this, we have been interested ever since FBHW talked about this stuff originally.

And yes, I will be using it for bad purposes Big Grin Big Grin
bwhat?...bad purposes?

I eat lots of bananas, strawberries, and blueberries...the wife says my rope tastes like a fruit salad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Beans Beans?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
the more you eat the more you toot!

[drop]I just had a big tootfest[drop/]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Admin Wrote:Beans Beans?

That's what I was thinking.

Let us know how that goes, I'd be interested to try it.
That's what she said.
http://www.miraclefruitman.com
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
pineapple makes your throw taste good too
So, we got them in the mail and after listening to the podcast, I was disappointed, but I tried it on Friday night. Was not bad at all. The tablet did taste a little weird but I have had much worse. The first thing I tried it with was a lime. I tried the lime before hand and it was uber sour. I tried it about 5 minutes after taking the tablet and it was like eating a sweet lime, even though I know there is not such a thing, that is the only way to describe it.
Last night I tried it again, this time, I decided to break out the liquor. I had some rum and it tasted like sweet rum, couldnt really taste the alcohol other than the burning sensation that it gives in your mouth.

And we did try it for the "bad" reasons. I tried it, and it didnt make his "throw" taste like anything, it was just like hot goo. I had read some chicks said it tasted like icing for a cake. Guess I lucked out.
Who wants bologna that tastes like cake?
{drop} I wanna talk about vaginas!! {drop}
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:{drop} I wanna talk about vaginas!! {drop}

Ohh that sounds like fun, can we? I like them Big Grin
tammyinnashville Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:{drop} I wanna talk about vaginas!! {drop}

Ohh that sounds like fun, can we? I like them Big Grin

Ok, have some pictures J/K ?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
tammyinnashville Wrote:And we did try it for the "bad" reasons. I tried it, and it didnt make his "throw" taste like anything, it was just like hot goo. I had read some chicks said it tasted like icing for a cake. Guess I lucked out.

What's wrong with the taste anyway?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!