Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexican Hat Dance...can someone explain?
I haven't always been an early riser, so I've missed a few shows over the years. I've always wondered what the deal was with the Mexican hat dance song. Can someone enlighten me please?
sluttynurse Wrote:I haven't always been an early riser, so I've missed a few shows over the years. I've always wondered what the deal was with the Mexican hat dance song. Can someone enlighten me please?

the mexican hat dance is what is played to clear the mind once something very grotesque, such as sickening injuries, tub girl or 2 girls one cup is played or talked about on the air.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Now that I think of it......Now, when I hear the mexican hat dance, all of these images and thoughts of the disgusting things flood my memory. I think it's starting to have the reverse effect.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
yup it's a way of cleansing the pallet
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Thanks Dino. I've always wondered about the hat dance, but I didn't want to call and ask and look like a brainless slut. Wink

This forum is great.
[drop] nurses brainless sluts [drop/]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sluttynurse Wrote:Thanks Dino. I've always wondered about the hat dance, but I didn't want to call and ask and look like a brainless slut. Wink

This forum is great.

I've thought about it and decided that instead of thinking of the mexican hat dance to cleanse the mind I will now just start thinking of "Slutty Nurses" and that "Nurses are Brainless Sluts."
Maybe that'll work better than the mexican hat dance.
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Thanks Dino. I've always wondered about the hat dance, but I didn't want to call and ask and look like a brainless slut. Wink

This forum is great.

I've thought about it and decided that instead of thinking of the mexican hat dance to cleanse the mind I will now just start thinking of "Slutty Nurses" and that "Nurses are Brainless Sluts."
Slutty nurses are good distractions. Wink
dino Wrote:

This forum is great.

then you'll get a boner after the nurses...then you'll hear something terrible again and you'll condition your weiner to like nasty things...next thing you know you're the guy pantsless at the computer watching two girls one cup and eating chocolate softserve

freak
I wish I could hear the audio again of the time the lady called in because she had a fight at her work over her and all I remember is "Is he gay?" and a whole lot of laughing and Mexican sound effects and them playing the clips over and over. That was one of the very first times I started listening to the show...I laughed so hard!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:then you'll get a boner after the nurses...then you'll hear something terrible again and you'll condition your weiner to like nasty things...next thing you know you're the guy pantsless at the computer watching two girls one cup and eating chocolate softserve
freak

Good point. I didn't think of it from that point of view.
Maybe I'll have to reconsider.
Quote of the Day:
Slutty nurse needs to post photos to prove that she really is both slutty and a nurse. I'm just saying, it's for the good of the commuity. We cant have people claiming to be slutty nurses without proof.
Wowie Groovie !
I'm not really a nurse. I just play one in the bedroom.

My husband probably wouldn't like it if I post pictures, though. To satisfy your curiosity I look just like my avatar but I'm blonde and slightly less well endowed...I couldn't find a blonde nurse that was quite slutty enough.
I wish I had my own personal Hat Dance button, to have around with me in the real world.
cassierae Wrote:I wish I could hear the audio again of the time the lady called in because she had a fight at her work over her and all I remember is "Is he gay?" and a whole lot of laughing and Mexican sound effects and them playing the clips over and over. That was one of the very first times I started listening to the show...I laughed so hard!

That some lady was actually Zane's wife!! They just replayed it a few weeks ago if you podcast.
sluttynurse Wrote:I'm not really a nurse. I just play one in the bedroom.

My husband probably wouldn't like it if I post pictures, though. To satisfy your curiosity I look just like my avatar but I'm blonde and slightly less well endowed...I couldn't find a blonde nurse that was quite slutty enough.

Silly Slutty Bedroom Nurse!
There are no husbands on the internet!!! Wink
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:

Silly Slutty Bedroom Nurse!

Oh, sorry. I'm kind of a forum virgin. I can talk about my girlfriend though, right? :-*
sluttynurse Wrote:
dino Wrote:Silly Slutty Bedroom Nurse!

Oh, sorry. I'm kind of a forum virgin. I can talk about my girlfriend though, right? :-*

+1 for awesomeness.
Quote of the Day:
Oh yeah, I forgot that part! It's been so long since I heard it. And I don't know what a podcast is.

you have an avatar?

of a girl!!!

and I can't see it ??!!??!!
sluttynurse Wrote:

KABOOM ! ! !

That sound you just heard ? My head exploding, once again.
Wowie Groovie !
I have been known to cause things to explode before. Wink

Joe: "There has been explosions."
sluttynurse Wrote:

I'm stuttering in aww

[drop] (Joe) uh duh ah uh uh and um uh uh uh uh ......[/drop]