Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zanes other job?
[Image: fudgepacker.jpg]
Ok, that was the first photoshop picture that made me laugh out loud Smile
Heh. That's one of the better ones I've seen recently.
;D hehe
King Nothing Wrote:[Image: fudgepacker.jpg]

EXALT!
That picture of zane is AWESOME! made me laugh so hard, i can only imagine how pissed he would get seeing that, haha
Hahaha! The "come hither" look on Zane's face is perfect, too!
It's slaptastic!
excellent
got dang that was hilarious!
Oh my god, I just laughed out loud and scared the hell out of my sleeping dog! Very well done!
King Nothing Wrote:[Image: fudgepacker.jpg]

Actual pictures of Joes new Doctor and his assistant.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
'While Eric takes pride in his work, he has a hard time telling his friends what he does at work'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
How come it's not loading for me?
it just recently went bad....freakin moderators probably are too uptight about it...psh
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Derek Wrote:How come it's not loading for me?

Same here ???
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it just recently went bad....freakin moderators probably are too uptight about it...psh

I am a fricken mod
Derek Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it just recently went bad....freakin moderators probably are too uptight about it...psh

I am a fricken mod

And the code is still linking to the original picture
Derek Wrote:

I am a fricken mod

...yeah...i know :Smile
Now it works....I blame my company
Talk about a boner!
Wow, pretty bad when Zane can make Richard Simmons look straight!
that's great! haha
Ha...thats awesome
That's a great pic!
Oh shit that is hilarious. yeah, I'm a day late and a few dollar short - but damn, that's great.
FINALLY PROOF! Zane really is a fudge packer. He loves riding his scooter up the Hershey Highway.

Hope Zane makes a comment on this. If he already did then I haven't gotten to it in the many podcasts behind I am.