Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh oh
[Image: 1162416466.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
HAHAHAHA LOL!!!!!!!.................poor Hotwings
Well at least hes a poster boy for douchebags...so he's got that goin for him. Only 87% though? i mean come on if hotwings applied himself he could get the full hundo.
If hotwings only 87% I wonder who got the rest ........I got an idea the rest is that Bastard intern Frank Small Talk now there is a real Douchbag right there
deadmetal Wrote:If hotwings only 87% I wonder who got the rest ........I got an idea the rest is that Bastard intern Frank Small Talk now there is a real Douchbag right there

Your apparent obession with that intern piques my curiousity...
i never thought i would personally say this about something that came from this board, but this has got to be addressed on the show.
I wonder what Hotwings thinks of that.

I guess we'll find out when they get back from their "best of" marathon
Is it me or does that photo look like Hotwings got a secret back door suprise? Maybe it was a "what can Joe do" stunt gone wrong?
holy oh my dorky picture batman!

hahahahahahaHA!

what dignity?
click the picture......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:click the picture......

those comments are from 2006... did you just find him by chance? because that makes this even more awesome.
Someone posted the link on Hotwings' myspace page and I remembered it recently. A guy I know uploaded a couple of pictures of me up there so I returned the favor. Big karma to anyone (besides Potthole) who can figure out which ones they are.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Someone posted the link on Hotwings' myspace page and I remembered it recently. A guy I know uploaded a couple of pictures of me up there so I returned the favor. Big karma to anyone (besides Potthole) who can figure out which ones they are.

Are they the ones I'm going to guess they are? The ones that seem to get photoshopped on a fairly regular basis?
potthole Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Someone posted the link on Hotwings' myspace page and I remembered it recently. A guy I know uploaded a couple of pictures of me up there so I returned the favor. Big karma to anyone (besides Potthole) who can figure out which ones they are.

Are they the ones I'm going to guess they are? The ones that seem to get photoshopped on a fairly regular basis?

No, they're ones that were taken from my website. Although it would be hilarious if the Bozo shots made their way up there.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Are they the ones I'm going to guess they are? The ones that seem to get photoshopped on a fairly regular basis?

No, they're ones that were taken from my website. Although it would be hilarious if the Bozo shots made their way up there.

Humm, I just might have to find you. I've got a couple other ideas of which ones they might be.
A face only a mother....or a blind person...would love. ;D