Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olga and Dimitri transcribed
Hey Olga, it
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Please post his number so we can ALL call this guy. Please!!!
WHAT A DOUCHE BAG!! Seriously. HILARIOUS though lol. That made me laugh.

Sadly I KNOW guys like that. LOL. I went to an all girls Catholic high school on the border of Chicago and the suburbs and the boys school next door was FULL of guys like that! LOL.

I actually dated a full greek guy who was first generation Greek.... he was everything they were describing.. that caller nailed it on the head. Same with an Italian guy I dated. I guess it's just a european thing maybe? Or just a dumb thing LOL.

To funny!
What a douche! Him and the Roid Head guy should get together to discuss which of them is the bigger a-hole.
Dmitri- "I'm great in bed"
Roid Head-"Look at these nipples man!"
Dmitri-"Women approach me 6 or 7 times a day"
Roid Head-"I'm about to get off on myself"
OH yeah.. and most guys who brag about how "good in bed" they are, are usually HORRIBLE or have small winky's Smile lol. So guys word to the wise.. when talking to girls.. trying to get a date..don't talk about how good in bed you are.. be a doer not a talker! show them lol
Fishermans Knuckle Wrote:Please post his number so we can ALL call this guy. Please!!!

Sadly it was edited out of the audio they played. I don't think the guys were the ones who took it out, because Zane seemed pissed that that had happened.
Dimitri seems to be the type of man to think way too highly of himself and/or be a serial rapist or killer. I wouldn't talk to him either if I was that woman. What a douche.

I think she lied to him about her name too.
peytonwqlz Wrote:WHAT A DOUCHE BAG!! Seriously. HILARIOUS though lol. That made me laugh.

Sadly I KNOW guys like that. LOL. I went to an all girls Catholic high school on the border of Chicago and the suburbs and the boys school next door was FULL of guys like that! LOL.

I actually dated a full greek guy who was first generation Greek.... he was everything they were describing.. that caller nailed it on the head. Same with an Italian guy I dated. I guess it's just a european thing maybe? Or just a dumb thing LOL.

To funny!

i know an italian guy dating a friend of mine, and hes kinda like that too, except hes less about how sweet he is, and more about how sweet gee dee italy is, yet he lives in canada, so wtf, move back if its so damn sweet
Kate Wrote:Dimitri seems to be the type of man to think way too highly of himself and/or be a serial rapist or killer.

???

So guys like that are either an egotistical jerk, or a murderer?

And before you think it, I'm not making this comment to pick on you. I'm honestly curious as to if this is what you're insinuating. I'd have asked for clarification no matter who said it.
Ugh what a Douchebag. I hope someone tells him he sucks in bed and has a small Wang.
Ok, somehow they have to do a joe stunt on this!
sweetmom Wrote:Ugh what a Douchebag. I hope someone tells him he sucks in bed and has a small Wang.

I think that with an ego like his, even if somebody did tell him that, it wouldn't phase him. He's so far from reality that he wouldn't believe anything that anybody tells him, if it doesn't fall in line with what he thinks about himself.
Looks like this message is legit. Full story here...

http://jezebel.com/5020419/dimitri-the-l....ic-evaluati ons
That is freakiing crazy.........He is crazy.
Wait, was this read on the radio?
Derek Wrote:Wait, was this read on the radio?

The audio was played.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Brian Wrote:Ok, somehow they have to do a joe stunt on this!

yea that would be so funny Big Grin
potthole Wrote:
Kate Wrote:Dimitri seems to be the type of man to think way too highly of himself and/or be a serial rapist or killer.

???

And before you think it, I'm not making this comment to pick on you. I'm honestly curious as to if this is what you're insinuating. I'd have asked for clarification no matter who said it.

Ok. We know he is a douche who loves himself, but if I were Olga and I heard that, I'd think he may be one of those guys to 'take it too far', I'd just plain stay away from him. He seemed like he was becoming increasingly angry that she wasn't returning his calls. IDK....
Kate Wrote:
potthole Wrote:???

Ok. We know he is a douche who loves himself, but if I were Olga and I heard that, I'd think he may be one of those guys to 'take it too far', I'd just plain stay away from him. He seemed like he was becoming increasingly angry that she wasn't returning his calls. IDK....

Sure, I could hear him getting angry as well, but I didn't feel like he was going to begin killing multiple over a long period of time.
ugh.. I heard this on podcast because I'd passed out for a nap... he sounds pretty greasy /vomit
Yeah, He probably is just a douche.
No wait, read this.
http://jezebel.com/5020419/dimitri-the-l....ic-evaluati ons