Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Feud
I think this is going to be pure gold!

There are already little digs happening
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?action=chat
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
This was AWESOME!!!! They have to do this alot more.
Vertical hold? Zane probably wonders why he can't find a new Curtis Mathis television.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
no, the best was his family digging on him..."say couch"
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
HILARIOUS! I love how they all just trashed each other lol. To funny.
I absolutly think this should happen again. That made my morning! Funny as Hell!
How come Zanes wife didn't play? She's full of sass, hot as hell, got a rockin' little body...mmm, Diana...
My internet kept effin up threw the whole bit, I hate
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I missed it Sad I was on break.

FBHW, you should make this a game with the listeners!!! That would the best game ever. Smile
cassierae Wrote:I missed it Sad I was on break.

FBHW, you should make this a game with the listeners!!! That would the best game ever. Smile

That would be a funny bit
I would actually TRY to call in because FF is not hard and I wouldn't sound like a complete douche on air not knowing what to say.
This was AWESOME...Loved this bit!!!
Wonderful game. I had people coming into my area of the office, asking why I was laughing so hard.
Best bit ever!
Loved the bit.
Wish Joes Uncle could have been on but it was still great nonetheless.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
i started this thread with the intension of listening and making comments...instead i got pulled away from my desk for work

EFF WORK!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:EFF WORK!

HELL YES!
That was a great bit! I don't usually get to listen much at that time of day, but I was able to this morning. Definitely something I'd like to see them do again!
I laughed so hard!! I loved when Zane's dad said "you can do it Jimmy" and Zne retirned with "Its Eric dummy" I lost it lol. It was an awesome bit. I can't wait for another segment on this!
Best bit of the day
I love how World Book Jim was groaning every time Zane tried to answer a question..."Can we help him?"
My favorite part was when Producer Joe lost the game by ignoring his parents good answer and instead opting to go with his own stupid answer, and then afterwards yelled at his mother to grow some balls.
I was unloading my work truck during this segment so I missed it....I figured they would play it again sometime the next day,if they did I missed that to.
I loved this bit.
I missed this bit..i'm pissed! does anyone have it? will it be posted?
What a great bit
i was laughing my balls off at Zane and his family