Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Rapids Batman IMAX Viewers ? ? ?
Anyone reading this planning on seeing Batman / The Dark Knight on the IMAX at Celebration Cinemas North on Beltline ?

And if you are, are you interested in hooking up and doing this as a group ?

If so send me a Private Message and we will work out the details.

And if you aren't. Please feel free to go Eff a goat.

KTHX
Wowie Groovie !
Soo totally posted this in the wrong place.

I suck.
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, that's what you get for being a minger.
I'll go ahead and move it to the off-topic board.
I think my boyfriend wants to see it in IMAX, but I don't know if I want to be seen in public you you losers. Tongue ;D
silvermelinda Wrote:I think my boyfriend wants to see it in IMAX, but I don't know if I want to be seen in public you you losers. Tongue ;D

You know they will be in full costume
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
silvermelinda Wrote:I think my boyfriend wants to see it in IMAX, but I don't know if I want to be seen in public you you losers. Tongue ;D

What makes you think we'd want you.... nevermind. I have no argument. If you come I'll buy you some dippin dots, that's the ice cream of the future you know.
Wowie Groovie !
dip in dot is what winerpoopie plays with his boyfriends
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:dip in dot is what winerpoopie plays with his boyfriends

LETS FIGHT!!!

[Image: gallery2.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
15 second fight!!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
I want to see The Dark Knight in IMAX soooo badly, but there's no IMAX near where I live... Sad
Peachs Wrote:I want to see The Dark Knight in IMAX soooo badly, but there's no IMAX near where I live... Sad

bring you and your boy here to West Michigan. nothing beats IMAX
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I want to see The Dark Knight in IMAX soooo badly, but there's no IMAX near where I live... Sad

bring you and your boy here to West Michigan. nothing beats IMAX

haha I wish, but Shaun doesn't get that sort of time off of work... That's the Navy for ya...
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:bring you and your boy here to West Michigan. nothing beats IMAX

haha I wish, but Shaun doesn't get that sort of time off of work... That's the Navy for ya...

Okay, you can come alone then.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:haha I wish, but Shaun doesn't get that sort of time off of work... That's the Navy for ya...

Okay, you can come alone then.

haha, I'll politely decline that invitation as I'd like to see the movie with him...
Titan ! Wrote:

What makes you think we'd want you.... nevermind. I have no argument. If you come I'll buy you some dippin dots, that's the ice cream of the future you know.

Screw the ice cream of the future. It's 2008, where's my flying car?!
silvermelinda Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:What makes you think we'd want you.... nevermind. I have no argument. If you come I'll buy you some dippin dots, that's the ice cream of the future you know.

Screw the ice cream of the future. It's 2008, where's my flying car?!

Seriously, do you have any idea how F'ing dangerous a flying car would be ? look at all the traffic accidents we have today, and that's only with 2 dimensions, add a 3rd dimension to that and you double the order of magnitude for accidents and fatalities. No thanks.

I'll take my Ipod, the internet, cel phone, and DVDs as proof that I'm living in the future.
Wowie Groovie !
wienerpoopie Wrote:

You know they will be in full costume

that reminds me weiner, if you're done with it, I need my Robin costume back, my girlfriend wants to LARP this weekend, and I like it when she's in the tights.
Wowie Groovie !
Now that you mention it, I probably wouldn't drive a flying car. I've always said it I had the ability to fly I wouldn't because I'd be afraid I'd suddenly lose the power when I was high up in the air.
silvermelinda Wrote:Now that you mention it, I probably wouldn't drive a flying car. I've always said it I had the ability to fly I wouldn't because I'd be afraid I'd suddenly lose the power when I was high up in the air.

I think the idea of personal flying vehicles is a good one, but the infrastructure needed to make this feasible is much bigger than people think.

What do you think a traffic light would look like for 3 dimensional traffic ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:What do you think a traffic light would look like for 3 dimensional traffic ?

I imagine since traffic light are kind of in a square, a 3D light would be like a cube.

How's this then:
Screw the ice cream of the future. It's 2008, where's my fuel efficient/electric/water powered/non-gas dependent/whatever car?!
silvermelinda Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:What do you think a traffic light would look like for 3 dimensional traffic ?

I imagine since traffic light are kind of in a square, a 3D light would be like a cube.

How's this then:
Screw the ice cream of the future. It's 2008, where's my fuel efficient/electric/water powered/non-gas dependent/whatever car?!

They had those ready to roll out in the 70's but the government locked them down cause they want us to stay dependent on foreign oil
Wowie Groovie !
Well, I went to buy tickets for the Friday night IMAX show but 8:45 was already sold out, and I don't think we can make it there by 5:30, so my friends and I probably won't be going until Saturday Sad Boo!
silvermelinda Wrote:Well, I went to buy tickets for the Friday night IMAX show but 8:45 was already sold out, and I don't think we can make it there by 5:30, so my friends and I probably won't be going until Saturday Sad Boo!

I probably won't be going until Sunday afternoon/evening
Wowie Groovie !
I love being able to see movies for free. :-)
cassierae Wrote:I love being able to see movies for free. :-)

And getting some of your internet friends in for free as well ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
cassierae Wrote:I love being able to see movies for free. :-)

And getting some of your internet friends in for free as well ?

I concur?
silvermelinda Wrote:

How's this then:

Haven't you seen Back to the Future 2? It's coming.. 7 more years.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.