Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey hotwings, when are you going to post?
Seriously, Freebeer and Zane have both posted stuff and interacted with us.

Way to re-enforce the "anti-social a-hole" rumors.
I doubt posting on a message board is really the highest of priority for anybody on the show.
At least he's registered.

Producer Joe is still a virgin to the mingertasticness of this site.
It's hard for joe to type when he's balls deep in the new intern...or cutting out penises.

i hope this post makes the new intern's fiance really un-easy Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Mark the Valet Wrote:Seriously, Freebeer and Zane have both posted stuff and interacted with us.

I don't really agree with the whole "a-hole" part. As stated before, he doesn't really interact with people he doesn't know, and when he does he will only talk when he feels he needs to say something. This would make him more of an introvert. You can't really blame the guy for being himself.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Fistor Wrote:At least he's registered.

Joe has a registered account. 10 bonus karma points to the first person who finds it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Joe has a registered account. 10 bonus karma points to the first person who finds it.

http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?ac...r=joegfbhw
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Winner winner chicken dinner
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Joe has a registered account. 10 bonus karma points to the first person who finds it.

http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?ac...r=joegfbhw

Beat me to it. Didn't seem that hard to find Wink
Admin Wrote:Winner winner chicken dinner

Too bad titan wasn't over here . . .he sure does need karma.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Philly Mike Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:Seriously, Freebeer and Zane have both posted stuff and interacted with us.

I don't really agree with the whole "a-hole" part. As stated before, he doesn't really interact with people he doesn't know, and when he does he will only talk when he feels he needs to say something. This would make him more of an introvert. You can't really blame the guy for being himself.

not that i care if he posts on here, but he's friends with fb, zane and joe and according to them he never interacts with them outside of the show. they all said the 3 of them occasionally hang out and invite each other over, but hot wings never calls them or invits them to do anything.
This medium seems right up his alley, The Wings is a wordsmith. I'd bet when he decides to drop the hammer and craft a couple sentences, they'll be some top shelf stuff. Stuff you'll read to your grandchildren for years to come. Stuff you'll sing at birthdays and recite at funerals.
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Winner winner chicken dinner

Too bad titan wasn't over here . . .he sure does need karma.

Yes I do.
Wowie Groovie !
Oddly enough, one of the sessions at Cowboy Gay Camp was about better time management through the avoidance of blog posting.
hotwings Wrote:Oddly enough, one of the sessions at Cowboy Gay Camp was about better time management through the avoidance of blog posting.

see.. he posted.. now shut the hell up you whiners Tongue
So you were a regular at cowboy gay camp as a lad there schlongzilla?
hotwings Wrote:Oddly enough, one of the sessions at Cowboy Gay Camp was about better time management through the avoidance of blog posting.

I read this using Squidward's voice in my head, for some reason.

[Image: toadyco_Hot_Wings.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Gosh darn it Hotwings, You use your tongue purtier than a 20 dollar whore!!
Admin Wrote:

I like how Joe has karma already without even posting.

Hot Wings: The less time you post the more time you have for starin'.