Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamer's Crack - EZ beatdown
Now this is something that needs to be up. All of our hosts play some type of video games, console or computer. So let's open this one up to , and so not limited to, how gamers could really beat Zane's ass. Including and excluding the virtual world. And also open to the pure random connection of games of any kind that aren't even video games. Like a lovely game of beer pong... hopefully replaced with vodka or whiskey or champange. You the rubbing alcohol and off brand 7-up champange cause name brands are for losers. Gamers and non-gamers let's start this up and have some fun and show we can beat oldman dirtbag zane. Shizno
well, let it be known that I suck at console games.. I used to computer game but I've since quit.

Drinking games are my forte now... Mostly a-hole and the like Wink
Don't quit the computer games!!! They anal-rapage the console games with better graphics and gameplay o.o .... except I won't ever leave my nintendo.... I hate you Microsoft!!
Drinking Game-Halo

This is a game played once before and there were rules envoled. The most favorate was that if you karate chop some one in the head while falling from the sky you take a shot of Vodka.

There are many many more rules to this. To win you must have the most drinks by the end of the game, but getting the drinks is the hard thing to do. It's like getting acheivments ^^
I wish this was a multiple answer one, i am fine with the top 4 answers
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
If I can Kill the thread, repost the current posts, and set for multiple answers I would. Cause I so wanted to put down three lol. Should I Start a New one of this?
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:If I can Kill the thread, repost the current posts, and set for multiple answers I would. Cause I so wanted to put down three lol. Should I Start a New one of this?

no......
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Fine....nay sayers... you all hate me lol.
majorcinnimonbun Wrote:Fine....nay sayers... you all hate me lol.

I did vote, sports that is
Well in my book and fellow friends... playing racing games and purposely trying to crash the other person is considered a sport. You know cause racing is such an aggressive sport.
In yo' face... In yo' face people the computer is winning, and you can mix drinking with anything so that makes the Computer even more in the lead.It's like running unopposed, like being elected most fabulous in highschool.
You are the strangest person I have ever encountered over the internet
And you are the most somethingest person I've ever met on the internet, except for the meeting part cause, well, Poopie, I haven't really talked to you. And beside my stunning lightish redness that's about all that stands out.
I gotta say sports....but usually that means there's alcohol involved. I really wanna get a softball game up sometime this summer.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Again another baseball topic is brought up. All I need is my baseball racket and then I'm ready to play with some balls.
Did I say baseball?? NOPE! Said softball...totally different! Ok, somewhat similar, but different enough....especially if you play wussy boy-rules slow pitch.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Yeah GO SPORTS!!
Who cares if it's base or soft, I just want to play some ball.