Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Horn 911 call
I really don't see what the big deal is. I'm not liberal or consevative, but those guys were robbing a house. I think he did what he did to protect his neighborhood. Also they were illeagle immigrants stealing form someone who has worked hard for all that stuff. This is crazy. I think we should give that guy a medal, i'm sure his neighbor did.
So the punishment for burglary is death now? Really? Maybe you should move to the "backwards thinking" Middle East. They would probably agree with you.
They're pulling race into it because they want to hang Joe out to dry. I heard these clips origionally a few months back when it first aired and my initial thought was that these were white Texan hillbillies.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Joe Horn Rules! I feel bad for him because everyone's trying to paint him as a criminal!! Over what.. two criminals? Didn't one of those guys have a criminal record and was already deported? Not saying their lives dont matter or anything, or they deserved to die or something, I'm not saying that, but, I dont see why everyone is painting Joe Horn the criminal over these two guys. Those two men decided to break the law. Everyone should be responsible for their actions, period. Would anyone feel bad if i robbed someone and got shot? Not likely. It's my own damn fault. Besides Texas is jacked up and they think they have their own set of rules!
I don't think we should give him a medal, but I think he could have just maimed them.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I would usually agree with this but shooting someone in the back is the ultimate act of being a coward.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
off with their heads....nuke 'em all
i agree with the shooting someone in the back is terrible, however I hope that everyone who feels sorry for Effing criminals...your house gets robbed and then your neighbor says "yea I saw those guys make off with all your crap, i could of stopped them, but i just sat there like a scared child."
i also agree with shooting someone in the back...no good... but maybe they really did turn last minute...

now this guy on the phone...Alan...is a tard...laws vary state to state
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
If he feared for his life he would have stayed in the house, he pursed to kill them therefore I believe its murder. Usually when someone steals they get like 5 years in prison not the death penalty.
Why do you want to reward the criminals?? The one guy was wanted to begin with? Prision would of been like a resort for those jerks. Your an idiot.
wienerpoopie Wrote:If he feared for his life he would have stayed in the house, he pursed to kill them therefore I believe its murder. Usually when someone steals they get like 5 years in prison not the death penalty.

Yeah and it doesn't deter them much, huh? Maybe there should be stiffer penalties for larceny. Cut off their hands, that will stop them from stealing. I can't stand a thief or a liar.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I hope your children have a lapse in judgment and get shot in the back, and then maybe your attitudes will change a little.
Well I have no children, and if i did they would no stealing is what filthy minger dirt bags do instead of working hard. Once again i'm not saying Horn was right, i think what he did is comendable tho.
I think that making this story public probably deters a lot of potential break-ins which makes Texas a lot safer. Cops can't even make it that safe. Mr. Horn just created a safer place to live. That is something the government tries to do through legislation, but never succeeds.

I give shooting burglars two thumbs up. I also give sticking up for your neighbor's home two thumbs up.

Had I been in that situation, I wouldn't have done the same thing, but I don't think he should be judged for taking action when most of us would probably just let it happen.
Illegal immigrants=NOT IN THIS COUNTRY LEAGALLY

Burglars=NOT LEGALLY TAKING SOMEONES SHIT

Guy with shotgun protecting his neighborhood=EMPOWERING HIS LEGAL 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND TAKING CARE OF 2 PROBLEMS WITH A COUPLE SHOTS
I second that!
[Image: 724you_win_the_prize.jpg]

(Not really)
how nice of you to post a picture of your greatest accomplishment! Your an amazing person. I bet your trying to eat your computer right now.
This is one screwed up issue.

On the one hand, had these guys broken into his house and were in his house, I have no problem with lethal force behing used. You break into someone's house, you pay the price. The homeowner has no idea if this person is here to steal, rape, or murder, and me personally I'm not going to wait to find out.

However, the point of all that is to defend your life. So if I show up with the gun, and they run away, then I've done my part. At that point I don't think you can run them down and shoot them. I think this guy stepped over the line.

I have no love lost for criminals, and had this guy come home and they had raped his wife or daughter or something, even that I could buy. But this guy I think went too far and gives law abiding gun owners a bad name.
Joe Horn was just taking advantage of laws that just passed. While the punishment for burglary may have been harsh in this case, it sets an example for the rest of the burglars out there. I would bet that there are a lot less burglaries in that area since this story came out because the robbers are afraid of the repurcussions, as they should be.

And one would think the guys would have covered up their faces so as not to be recognized by witnesses. So how on earth would Joe have known the race of the burglars? He wouldn't, therefore no race card here. Sorry.
That's what she said.
thebigfreeze Wrote:how nice of you to post a picture of your greatest accomplishment! Your an amazing person. I bet your trying to eat your computer right now.

Its ok, im not a coward like you so if I ever encounter a criminal the shot will be in the front not the back; but im sure you don
thebigfreeze Wrote:Well I have no children, and if i did they would no stealing is what filthy minger dirt bags do instead of working hard. Once again i'm not saying Horn was right, i think what he did is comendable tho.

Its called hypothetical. Also, so glad you can predict the future. That way nobody has to get killed. You'll know to call the cops ahead of time...........We all know teenagers listen to EVERYTHING their parents say. :Smile
You know what? This is an exercise in futility. No one is going to change anyones mind.

All I have to say is that, when they played the call on air and we heard the shots and Zane started cheering, I almost vomited. I am not exaggerating. To here someone cheer while a real human being dies is atrocious to me. I have tons of respect for the guys on FBHW, but it made me sick to hear that.

The only other time I felt sick hearing someone's reaction was Howard Stern's reaction to Columbine:

"There were some really good-looking girls running out with their hands over their heads. Did [Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold] try to have sex with any of the good-looking girls? They didn't even do that? At least if you're going to kill yourself and kill all the kids, why wouldn't you have some sex? If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex."

Disgusting.