Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex
potthole Wrote:
gatormouth Wrote:In general women tend to use forums more than men, so there is probably a higher percentage of women here than there are listening to the show.

You sure about that? On any forum I've ever been on, it's almost always been real close to a 2:1 ratio of males to females.

EDIT:

Or, wait. Maybe I'm reading your post wrong. Are you saying that the percentage of women that make up the population of this forum, is higher than the percentage of women in the overall listening group? Because that I might buy.

Yes, your edit would be correct.
gatormouth Wrote:
potthole Wrote:You sure about that? On any forum I've ever been on, it's almost always been real close to a 2:1 ratio of males to females.

EDIT:

Or, wait. Maybe I'm reading your post wrong. Are you saying that the percentage of women that make up the population of this forum, is higher than the percentage of women in the overall listening group? Because that I might buy.

Yes, your edit would be correct.

Good to know. I'll agree with that sentiment.
potthole Wrote:
gatormouth Wrote:Yes, your edit would be correct.

Good to know. I'll agree with that sentiment.

Your agreement isn't near strong enough ! I agree so much that it's as though I created a 4th account and wrote this myself ! Whereas you only "agree" HA ! I laugh at your noob level of agreement.
Wowie Groovie !
I was very disappointed when I realized the subject line was not a proposition.
sluttynurse Wrote:I was very disappointed when I realized the subject line was not a proposition.

I know im still waiting
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
sluttynurse Wrote:I was very disappointed when I realized the subject line was not a proposition.

Well you are in luck . . . howie just started a new thread.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

That's all it takes?

Well....now that I think of it you are a slutty nurse so that should be expected I guess.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Queenie Wrote:

Well you are in luck . . . howie just started a new thread.

WOOT!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"