Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Wait for Monday!
So who else terribly missed the boys this week? The station near me played their "leftovers" but would play the same exact audio at the same exact time Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday. Even when I was listening, it would be a two-minute bit followed by a 5-minute song or commercial. Apparently the station staff licks windows in their spare time. Anyway, I am looking forward to Monday when I can finally hear some fresh material. You guys are not allowed to take any more vacations!!
That's what she said.
I'm with ya girl!! I enjoy hearing some of the old stuff, but it seems like the "best of" has put a real damper on this message board. We need them back to hear new stuff, but also to have something better to talk about than sexual positions (OMG) . . . TGIF cause Monday is right around the corner!! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I'm with ya girl!! I enjoy hearing some of the old stuff, but it seems like the "best of" has put a real damper on this message board. We need them back to hear new stuff, but also to have something better to talk about than sexual positions (OMG) . . . TGIF cause Monday is right around the corner!! Wink
I'm not a big fan of the best of days....I enjoy them a little but I need it kept fresh! I have a short attention span and I need something new to pique my interests.
Monday will be interesting. Once in a while they'll pick out something on the board and mention it. I wonder which thread (if any) they'll pick out. Sex (Let's do it)......maybe......Saggy tits?....prolly not.....maybe the Let's see you thread?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
agreed. i don't listen enough so it's always good for me to get some back track or lines on jokes i missed - but as always the fresher the better.
If they happen to mention a thread, when do they do that?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:If they happen to mention a thread, when do they do that?

Whenever. They don't have a specific, "Let's talk about the forum," time during the show.
I'm going to drink 5 bottle of nyquil so I can just sleep through the whole weekend, and then it will be Monday again, and we can pretend this whole "best of" week never happened.
Wowie Groovie !
The "best of" week was funny at times, but im definately ready for them to come back. I like the nyquil idea hah.
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I'm with ya girl!! I enjoy hearing some of the old stuff, but it seems like the "best of" has put a real damper on this message board. We need them back to hear new stuff, but also to have something better to talk about than sexual positions (OMG) . . . TGIF cause Monday is right around the corner!! Wink
I'm not a big fan of the best of days....I enjoy them a little but I need it kept fresh! I have a short attention span and I need something new to pique my interests.
Monday will be interesting. Once in a while they'll pick out something on the board and mention it. I wonder which thread (if any) they'll pick out. Sex (Let's do it)......maybe......Saggy tits?....prolly not.....maybe the Let's see you thread?

all of which are my threads....the intern of poon...

i'm either Effing Rad or effing sad...probably the laterSad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Listening to Best of this week, I was reminded what got me hooked on FB&HW in the first place. I had never really heard of the guys, but I tuned in one day to the bit with Free Beer's neck queef. I don't think I had previously laughed so hard while commuting in my life. I haven't missed a day since.
i can't listen if it's not live....thats why i don't podcast...if i were to podcast it would be for specific little bits or ringtone worthy sound bites
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It will take more than FB and HW for me to enjoy another week of work hell, they only make it tolerable
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I enjoy listening to the best of stuff, but I can't wait for them to be back on Monday!
I'm with all of you. I had nothing to do during work except, ......work. There was no entertainment to listen to. I was very boring. I can't listen live anymore, since they are no longer in the area, (Philadelphia) but I do have fun listening to the podcast.

Dan Seymour
I will be so happy when they come back on Monday. It will make it much easier being that it is a Monday and I'll have the "going back to work blues." The "best of" stuff is ok, but it's all there recent stuff. It wouldn't be so bad if they played the stuff they did before they came to Albany or do the stuff that they talk about from 5am to 7am.
Also cant wait for Monday. Finaly the show returns I listened to music this week I just cant listen to The Best Of
I'm excited too, I'll be able to listen for about 3/4 of the show because Shaun will be on mids... I'm glad that they took their vacation THIS week, it coincided with the boys work schedule quite nicely!
It's just a radio show people. Let's keep it together. I can wait until Monday.
Fistor Wrote:It's just a radio show people. Let's keep it together. I can wait until Monday.

eff you man.. I'm going through FBHW withdrawls so bad I got the shakes
Peachs Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:It's just a radio show people. Let's keep it together. I can wait until Monday.

Me too! Been shaking for over a week now. I need a fix!

:-[

[Image: buzzkill.jpg]
That's what she said.
I've longed for entertainment. I found myself listening to Scrubs in the Morning and even accidentally heard a bit from Puddin and I screamed at the radio. I bet there will be lots to talk about when they return.
15 hours, 7 minutes. Anyone else set their alarms for 5 am ?
Wowie Groovie !
Peachs Wrote:

I've been on vacation since July 3. I can wait until Monday.

Agreed. I've been a loyal listener for a long time now, and yeah it will be great to have the guys back, but I had no idea people could lose their minds over them. I'm sure it makes them feel good though, knowing people actually WANT it to be Monday so we can hear them, even in the midst of back to work blues. Wink
I'm not usually a fan of the "best of" on Saturdays, but a few of the interviews I heard this week made me laugh all over again. Mira Sorvino and her stupid Crest White Strips had me driving off the road. Zane- "So Mira how affected are you by the wild fires out there?" Mira- "Blah blah blah blah" Zane speaking in hushed voice under her Blah blahs "That's now what I asked."
And during her pitch for the White Strips Zane plays a pile of drops over the air. My favorites being "ZZZZZZZZme me me me me" and "SHUT THE BLEEP UP" all while FB and HW are trying to keep it together with some "Oh Wows" and "You don't say".
But other than that I too miss the live show.