Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Average Posts Per Day
I only play when I'm supposed to be working.

I started the board on 6-20-08 so 16 days with nearly 600 posts give me about 38 posts per day.

Weiner poopie had 5 stars when i started, now i'm 10 posts behind him.

What you running?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I only play when I'm supposed to be working.

I started the board on 6-20-08 so 16 days with nearly 600 posts give me about 38 posts per day.

What you running?

But my job got busy and I started working, who the hell is going to order those mops
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I only play when I'm supposed to be working.

What you running?

But my job got busy and Istarted working, who the hell is going to order those mops

word, it's understandable....my job got really slow lately

i think this week i was averaging like 100posts per day, i've gone up a star each day for atleast the last three days
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:But my job got busy and Istarted working, who the hell is going to order those mops

word, it's understandable....my job got really slow lately

i think this week i was averaging like 100posts per day, i've gone up a star each day for atleast the last three days

Yawwwwwn. What was the question ?
Wowie Groovie !