Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who would you vote for?
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Vote for me cause I got stung by a bee on Monday....

It still itches!

It is pretty hard to argue with logic like that.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I now have 4 votes. The fistor revolution is afoot.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Zee Wrote:It is pretty hard to argue with logic like that.
A vote for sluttynurse is a vote for slutty-ness. Wink
You
[quote="wienerpoopie"]You
I was navigating that fail boat
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I was navigating that fail boat
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[quote="Howie Feltersnatch"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I was navigating that fail boat
Queenie Wrote:Hey i'm winning . . . don't feel so bad this morning after all!!

I voted for you b/c you're a chick like me and from Nashville. We have to stick together.
VOTE FOR SLUTTYNURSE: Taxes will go down...and so will she. :-*
Oh...and I think DoubleDelicious should have been nominated for this.

And Zee.

Sex thread rules! ;D
sluttynurse Wrote:VOTE FOR SLUTTYNURSE: Taxes will go down...and so will she. :-*

Slutty, if giving head is your platform, you get my vote. I just hope that I'm first in line that day.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:VOTE FOR SLUTTYNURSE: Taxes will go down...and so will she. :-*

Slutty, if giving head is your platform, you get my vote. I just hope that I'm first in line that day.

Are you back on the sluttynurse platform now?
Okay bitches and bitchOtrons I'm back up to 5 votes. That qualifies me for a position of authority in the new world order. when FB, HW and EZ take over the world.
Wowie Groovie !
Wow 11 votes . . . i'm feeling pretty special right now!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:Slutty, if giving head is your platform, you get my vote. I just hope that I'm first in line that day.

Desperation, a new scent by Titan.

FREE std's for everyone!!! ;D
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Slutty, if giving head is your platform, you get my vote. I just hope that I'm first in line that day.

Are you back on the sluttynurse platform now?

I've always been on your platform. How's that for innuendo ?
Wowie Groovie !
zanessweater Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Hey i'm winning . . . don't feel so bad this morning after all!!

I voted for you b/c you're a chick like me and from Nashville. We have to stick together.

+1 next time I have karma to give!! Thanks!! Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Fistor Wrote:

Desperation, a new scent by Titan.

Shit. Piss. and Vomit. 3 new scents by Fistor
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Desperation, a new scent by Titan.

Shit. Piss. and Vomit. 3 new scents by Fistor

Original.
So since "other" won...I'm going to grab the torch and run....and I'm takin queenie as my vice. You're all in deep now!!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:So since "other" won...I'm going to grab the torch and run....and I'm takin queenie as my vice. You're all in deep now!!

Hey you claimed it first . . . so alls fair in love and war . . . Vice Queen right behind you!! Wink
I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Too late....trust me, I'll be gentle...besides I like the whole "smite a newbie" idea....toughen them up....can't have weaklings here.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:Too late....trust me, I'll be gentle...besides I like the whole "smite a newbie" idea....toughen them up....can't have weaklings here.

thankyou...see biff...there are others that think my stupid games are worth while...