Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amy Winehouse is Ugly ?
Really ? No kidding ?

[Image: captainobvious.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
i think I just threw up in my mouth just thinking about that nasty face... Yeah, she fell from Heaven, flat on her face.
He definitely got lazy on this one
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
That has to be the ugliest minger on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!
she should have won mingers. out of all the pictures, her's actually frightened me.

i didn't think it was that bad a topic... most of his commentaries strike me as obvious anyway.
I think this is one where he just kind of mailed it in.
Wowie Groovie !
Well, he even did mention today that he's still trying to get back into the swing of things following the vacation...
well let's hope that Wednesday's WHWT isn't about the high price of Gas.
Wowie Groovie !
I think at one point, I found some sexiness to her before the downward spiral became so obvious, but now, I have to agree with everything he said in the commentary. - Just my 2 cents.
this thread is usless without nasty amy winehouse pics.
She's hot...like jock itch.

[Image: v63syx.jpg]
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I'm almost willing to bet that she smells like a diaper full of shrimp.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
minger contest was lots of fun. I wanted Sandra Bernhardt to be higher up in the contest, because I have always hated the fact that someone, at sometime must have made her think she is sexy. She has always been so Butt-fugly, but acts like she is totally hot.