Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myspace vs. Facebook
I like facebook better it seems more 'grown up' but the apps piss me off.

PM me for my real name and we can be homies
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
both gay
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:both gay

only cause your computer can only order mops and PM (read cyber) on here
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:both gay

only cause your computer can only order mops and PM (read cyber) on here

Yeah but look at this gem I found!
[Image: mop_bucket.jpg]
HIGH DOLLAR!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
nice....does it come in urban camo?
what size castors are those? you'll want atleast 4" so that it'll roll easily on carpet and deep grouted tile
Used to like Myspace better, but now I prefer Facebook. The apps sort of drive me nuts, but they're better than the annoying backgrounds and music that seem to only work half the time, on Myspace.
It took me long enough to set up myspace . . . I wasn't even going to try facebook. Of course, with this message board, this is a moot point. Who ever looks at either anymore.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I use my facebook a lot to keep up with highschool and college buddies that are now all over the country. I've got kids, their getting married, new jobs blah blah blah...we're all to busy to make phone calls and catch each other and it's seems more personal than an email...
Facebook. Though as time goes on it gets more like Myspace. I miss the old days of Facebook when it was plain and boring and only college kids could use it.
That's what she said.
i don't miss that as i didn't go to college long enough to find facebook....

myspace is taking facebook's 'apps' and facebook is taking on myspace's 'gayness'
Gotta admit, I fell for the allure of Mob Wars. For the longest time I refused to get it, all the while being bombarded by requests by a few of my other Facebook friends to add it. Finally, I agreed to give the app a 24 hour test drive. I got hooked.
I'm cool with both, but I prefer myspace. I have each but definitely feel like there's more to do on myspace. But I mostly just use each of them to stay in touch with old friends and family that I don't live anywhere near anymore.
I prefer myspace, but I use both to keep up with people from back home....
It's gotta be facebook, fortunately they are updating the look soon to clean it up again.

So many facebook apps are just hideous.
I have both and for a couple years it was nice. Now people I don't really care to talk to there are sending friend requests. I figure as soon as my mom has either one it's time to hang it up.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza