Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standers VS Sitters
8-)

Anyone else convert their wiping habits after the extensive breakdown of the proper way to wipe your ass?

FYI I did give up my animalistic ways and started sitting to wipe like a big boy.....Thanks Fellas
Until that bit I never knew there was any other way to do it. I was always a sitter.
That's what she said.
I didn't hear the bit, but I have always wiped while sitting down, front to back with the paper folded.
I ALWAYS stand up when I wipe, I tried it once sitting down and It felt so effing weird...I thought my hand was gonna touch the toilet water.
I didn't hear the bit either - you're supposed to STAND UP?? Won't the turd-butter smush on your inner ass cheeks that way?? ??? ???
Until that segment, it wasn't something I put a whole lot of thought into. I just did it and didn't mull over it. Guess I had better things to think of.....or so I thought. Then they put the debate over the air waves of this great nation and it changed my wiping ways for ever. I am now a proud sitter! I have see the error of my ways.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Allyson Wrote:Until that bit I never knew there was any other way to do it. I was always a sitter.

must be for number one cause hot chicks don't number 2
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i'm a sorta stander....I'm like all spread out and squatty...high enough to see over the stall wall and make things awkward but low enough to keep my ass from clenching shut
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I laughed at all the standers, for their foolishness. Then, a few weeks later, I was wiping, and I realized i had been standing the whole time! I tried sitting down, but just couldn't do it. My hand barely squeezed through, and when I got it down there, I was afraid I was gonna hit water.
I was a firm stander but my crack sometimes itched for the rest of the day. I hate the mechanics of wiping and sitting but it is much more efficient and no more itching!
Allyson Wrote:Until that bit I never knew there was any other way to do it. I was always a sitter.
QFT
my first is always sittin. if more is needed then i will stand.
Wasn
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
my motto: The last wipe is always a baby wipe...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:my motto: The last wipe is always a baby wipe...

Spoken like a true father! I've been buying diapers and wipes for 15 years!!!! My 3 year old is finally potty trained.

What am I gonna do with all that extra cash???

does that mean you have a stock pile of baby wipes at work?
mr10homodance Wrote:

does that mean you have a stock pile of baby wipes at work?

i try not to deuce at work...i stated this in a previous thread somewhere...paperthin walls....not so much that i'm noisy but i can hear everyone else.

I do go in there and pretend to poo because there is a huge air conditiner vent in a very small room so it's like a freezer...when i'm outside working and come back in burning up i go stake claim on the toilet for a good ten minutes
i like deucing at work. taking a crap and getting paid for it is a win win situation.
I love dropping deuces at work!
I have my own bathroom, with the exception of sharing it with the owner of the company, and have complete privacy. It's relaxing and leads to a better overall....ummmm...experience?

Does this fall under the definition of TMI?????
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Won't that last drop of pee run down your leg everytime? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
I have been a sitter since day one....

Funny thing about deucing at work: we just moved our office, and now I have to share the unisex dumper with 2 female co-workers and one male (my boss). I don't give an ess-hit about sharing with my boss, but I'm afraid to feed the sewer rats with two dainty ladies in the office. To dump or not to dump....that is the question. Oh, the dilemmas!!!!
mr10homodance Wrote:i like deucing at work. taking a crap and getting paid for it is a win win situation.

YES! We would get along very well
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:i like deucing at work. taking a crap and getting paid for it is a win win situation.

YES! We would get along very well

while i agree i don't like being away from home/shower.

i'm very ineficient at cleanup
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:YES! We would get along very well

while i agree i don't like being away from home/shower.

I just exalted Beckyp but I'm going to have to go ahead and smite you in about 50 minutes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:while i agree i don't like being away from home/shower.

I just exalted Beckyp but I'm going to have to go ahead and smite you in about 50 minutes.

why?

[drop]waaahhh I'm sad about stuff[/drop]
[Image: StandSit2.gif]
Sorry still a filthy Mongrel here. I still stand when I wipe and I will NEVER change. Sorry but I am not converting and nobody will tell me different. I'll even throw it out there I sit while doing #1 too. *waits for the bash to begin*
kapalua2483 Wrote:Sorry still a filthy Mongrel here. I still stand when I wipe and I will NEVER change. Sorry but I am not converting and nobody will tell me different. I'll even throw it out there I sit while doing #1 too. *waits for the bash to begin*

for the good of the forum i'm gonna try and wipe sitting...if i don't come back than it's because i had to go home and shower
A long time ago before the show even existed I was informed of the proper way to wipe. You can't wipe effectively when standing up, you just can't unless you have some sort of buttcheek-spreading apparatus.
scooterfanatic Wrote:A long time ago before the show even existed I was informed of the proper way to wipe. You can't wipe effectively when standing up, you just can't unless you have some sort of buttcheek-spreading apparatus.

it's called a good ol' fashioned 'hunker' you hunker down like a catcher but not as low...then everything spreads out and you can get in nice and deep like
wait are we talking about going number 2?
I too was a stander and knew no other way. Now I've been converted to a...well, a squatter, I guess. Still standing, but just barely...