Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay I need help with online streams
Firefox was letting me listen to *one* affiliate online. The New Hampshire one.

Well, they changed how they stream yesterday and now that won't work with firefox either. This means that every "listen Live" I try just plays and hangs there and stops. Is there any way to fix this? Is something just effed up with my computer? I don't even have a firewall...
check the show related links, you can get a webcast from GRD, that's all I can think of as far as that goes. If you want to hear the NH one you may have to clear you cache, that can probably be screwing you up because it still has the old info in it, either way you are comfortable withbut if the NH thing won't work the GRD thing will.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Use this, it works great

http://grandrapids.edgeboss.net/wmedia-l...070724.asx
Or just open up an IE window for it. You're not going to die if you have to use IE every now and then for something.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
daredevil1 Wrote:Or just open up an IE window for it. You're not going to die if you have to use IE every now and then for something.

Agreed. I use Firefox for everything but FBHW. And I'm over it.
I have a stream question but didn
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I have a stream question but didn
Wow!... +1 for being a rocket scientist
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="Zee"]
wingospagettio Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Latency is the time taken for a packet of data to be sent from onetime for encoding the packet for transmission and transmitting it, the time for that serial data to traverse the network equipment between the nodes, and the time to get the data off the circuit. This is also known as "one-way latency". A minimum bound on latency is determined by the distance between communicating devices and the speed at which the signal propagates in the circuits (typically 70-95% of the speed of light). Actual latency is much higher, due to packet processing in networking equipment, and other traffic.
"Check out the big brain on Brett!" - Jules Winfield

ummm, actually is Brad, no Brett
[quote="Zee"]