Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean Slate
Around the time they first picked up CAT footware and started with a higher dollar amount they cleared the slate of all those who have lost previously so as to give them a shot at the bigger pot. Now that the ante has be upped yet again for a while I think they should hit the reset button again, in all fairness at least.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I definitely see where you're coming from, but the whole point of letting people play only once is so that more people can have a chance to play. The amount that goes into the pot each week does not necessarily relate to how many people try to get through (though we all know it inspires them more). Still, I say as effing hard as it is to get through, if you can manage to do it more than once, then you should get to play more than once.
I've actually always disliked the "one and done" rule, but then, I don't try to call and play, either. I can see how it might be irritating, but to me it's no different than hearing the same people call in for NTT, or any of the other games.

As long as everyone has the same number to dial, theoretically you've all got equal chances of getting in, so what's the problem?
hotzester Wrote:I've actually always disliked the "one and done" rule, but then, I don't try to call and play, either. I can see how it might be irritating, but to me it's no different than hearing the same people call in for NTT, or any of the other games.

As long as everyone has the same number to dial, theoretically you've all got equal chances of getting in, so what's the problem?

That's not true depending on your phone. C'mon, with today's tech advances, you know somebody is gonna cheat.
But see, we ALL have the same opportunities to cheat, we all have the ability to go get some sort of magic phone with a weird redialer...it's just that some of us aren't going to stoop so low. It's not that we don't have the same opportunity.