Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How addicted are you??
Thank the good Lord I was on vacation last week while the guys were, otherwise I might have gone insane.

Along those lines, how addicted is everyone?

"Thread code" dictates that I must admit I listen for 3-5 hours every morning and still subscribe to the podcasts. I have my own "best of" list and am constantly playing segments for others to introduce them to the show.
I listen to 3 hours while at work and still subscribe to the podcast. There are always parts that I want to listen to again, like today's "Praise Jesus" conversation. "This highlighter still has ink, Praise Jesus." "Man, I love this VitaminWater, Praise Jesus." Hilarious.
I don't have pod cast but I'd proberbly listen all day if i could. Their brand of humor certainly cuts through the crap sandwich of life
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I am very addicted as well, although, sometimes I can't stand how soft they get when they feel they might offend. I don't want them to appologize for what they say anymore.
I usually listen on the way in and then when I get to the office, stream online, but my speakers are broken, so . . . .

[drop]waaaaa . . . .i'm sad about stuff[/drop]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i gotta get my fix daily so 30 bucks for the podcast is worth every penny. i would only get 45 minutes of radio reception on the way to work (i live in moose knuckle NH.) now i get all of them. get the podcast!!!
I listen for about an hour or two a day
I'm a die hard for the show. I listen to all 5 hours and 15-30 minutes everyday. I even have a youtube page of videos dedicated to the show. Check em out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shananagains88
Luckily, I have a job where I can listen to the whole show as long as some inconsiderate customer does not call and ruin it for me. The reason that I know that I am addicted is that while on vacation I would wake up early, put my head phones on and listen live online. How sad is that? I had the perfect opportunity to sleep in, in Florida no less, and woke up to listen online.
WAY TOO ADDICTED!! yeah i'm in grand rapids and i get to listen to the WHOLE show!! i wake up @ 5 and i work for a golf course so its pretty nice being able to have some earbuds in and a lil tuner. ;D
only Addicted to WoW sorry

woot woot
I listen everyday from 6:20am til after 10am. I go insane when they are on Vacations. I enjoy best of,but I really Love when they are live on the air.
sweetmom Wrote:I listen everyday from 6:20am til after 10am. I go insane when they are on Vacations. I enjoy best of,but I really Love when they are live on the air.

+1 cause you are a woman!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ARE you sure they are live?
I have the podcasts and I listen to them at night while playing MLB 08 for the PS2 (turned down so the only noise is the FBHW show). I also listen to them in the car when I'm making long trips (I work in filmmaking and video production so I do have a lot of long car drives fairly often.) I listen to every segment, even if it takes me the weekend to catch up. I've turned some friends and my girlfriend on to the show too.
I'd say I'm pretty damn addicted. I stay up all night so I can listen to all 5 hours, because I can never wake up early enough to listen to the whole show.

Because of this, my sleep schedule is totally effed.

going to bed at 10:30am (approx.) isn't the greatest thing for me, but oh well. ^_^
pretty darn addicted, and addicted to the boards too Tongue
Addicted....and willing to admit it. While my brother was visiting from chicago he responded to one of my show stories by saying "not everything has something to do with the radio show"....busted!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Pretty addicted on my days off during the week, I listen from start to beginning. I'm waiting to get someone kind of device so I can get the Podcasts.
Pretty addicted. I listen every day from 6:30 until 10, and one of my friends is an addicted listener as well. We have annoyed other friends on the weekend with having to discuss the show and what we thought was especially hilarious that week.
Well, put it this way:
I purposely bought an iriver with an fm radio on it so I could catch the show-I had no idea about podcasts at the time.
I subscribe to the podcasts now and listen to every show all the way through-so I guess you could say I was pretty hooked.

There never fails to be at least one segment which makes me laugh out loud-whether it's someone screwing up or one of Zane's sound effects-and in this day and age that's worth it's weight in gold imo.
Have you considered taking longer?
I listen on the way to work, then stream on-line when I get to work......so it works out to about 3-4 hours depending on when I leave. I REALLY don't like my days without the guys. I get very moody when I don't laugh! :-*
I've listened everyday since they have been on the air in Grand Rapids, when I go on vacation, and I can't get reception, I call the show and ask to be put on hold for an hour or so on and so forth!
Heinz Wrote:I've listened everyday since they have been on the air in Grand Rapids, when I go on vacation, and I can't get reception, I call the show and ask to be put on hold for an hour or so on and so forth!
Are you addicted to Joe's car too?
I podcast and listen every day and my family is tired of me quoting them.

smwoodcrafts
still quite addicted... got the shakes yesterday because I was having trouble streaming audio online...
I am very addicted. I listen when I'm getting ready for work, on my way to work and at work every monring, which is about 2-3 everyday. I also podcast so I can hear evrything I miss each day and listen to that during my lunch break and when I get home sometimes.
i could go into work at anytime i want but just because my boss is nice and gave me a key i go in at five to catch it all day, my day was ruined once because my effing radio was broken and i spent all day tring to fix it instead of working ....i missed the hsow i was pissed all day
I listen to the podcasts everyday because I can not get the station on my radio at work. I have been listening in GR for 3 years now. I can't get enough of the show.
I WISH THEY WOULD DO A MARATHON ONE DAY AND PLAY NOTHING BUT THE SHOW FOR 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!
machismo989 Wrote:I WISH THEY WOULD DO A MARATHON ONE DAY AND PLAY NOTHING BUT THE SHOW FOR 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!

2/2 on caps, KEEP IT UP!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[drop] I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!![/drop]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[drop] I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!![/drop]

i like turtles.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[drop] I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!![/drop]

That was so freakin hilarious when Steve Carell said it!!
machismo989 Wrote:I WISH THEY WOULD DO A MARATHON ONE DAY AND PLAY NOTHING BUT THE SHOW FOR 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!

[Image: capslock.jpg]