Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rename this forum to....
Eh?
Is this serious?
Banned!!!!!
wtf is going on through your little head?
[Image: shipment_of_fail.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
This is so dumb, I'm at a loss for words. When I find them I'll let you know how dumb it is .
Wowie Groovie !
CLAM CHOWDER!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:CLAM CHOWDER!

Clam chowder like a motherF'r up in this place
Wowie Groovie !

Are you referencing the SNL skit? It was a stupid skit but I remember that line.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Are you referencing the SNL skit? It was a stupid skit but I remember that line.

BOWLING SHOES!

whats SNL?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's an SNL skit ? I thought we were talking about the soup.

I love clam chowder. I make a mean clam chowder myself, it's got shrimp and sausage in it, so I guess technically it's seafood and sausage chowder, but damn it's good.
Wowie Groovie !
What is this thread about?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:What is this thread about?

Well duhhhh. It's about the total awesomeness of Clam Chowder. :Smile
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:What is this thread about?

Well duhhhh. It's about the total awesomeness of Clam Chowder. :Smile

White or Red?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Well duhhhh. It's about the total awesomeness of Clam Chowder. :Smile

White or Red?

That's a good question. I've had Manhattan (red) style a couple of times, and it was okay but not amazing.

New England (white) style is the best. I think I'm gonna call Zoup and see if they're serving it today.
Wowie Groovie !
"whats the password?"

"New England Clam Chowwdderrr"

"is that the red or the white"

".........the whtie"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:"whats the password?"

"New England Clam Chowwdderrr"

"is that the red or the white"

".........the whtie"

Hey . . . is this the new movie quote thread?? Just kiddin . . . but an excellent line from Ace Ventura-Pet Detective . . . that's why I made my comment. To further that quote . . . "Ah, I can never remember that. White. (the door opens) YES!!
STAY ON TOPIC !

Clam Chowder F'ing Rules !

You should bow down before it's awesomeness !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:It's an SNL skit ?

Back in the day, yes. Dana Carvey played this guy who was always 5 minutes behind the conversation. He would say nothing while the other two people at his table discussed a subject, like a guy with a Boston accent. Then they'd move on to another conversation and Carvey would belt out "Clam Chowdah!!!", seemingly for no reason at all.

It was weak sauce, but nearly every sketch in the 90's was.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:It's an SNL skit ?

Back in the day, yes. Dana Carvey played this guy who was always 5 minutes behind the conversation. He would say nothing while the other two people at his table discussed a subject, like a guy with a Boston accent. Then they'd move on to another conversation and Carvey would belt out "Clam Chowdah!!!", seemingly for no reason at all.

It was weak sauce, but nearly every sketch in the 90's was.

ha ha I remember that....I was 5
the fact that these pointless threads get so long and have so much attention just encourages people to make them like overstimulated douchebags.
dingdongyo Wrote:the fact that these stupid threads get so long and have so much attention just encourages people to act like overstimulated douchebags.

[Image: no_one_cares.jpg]
Titan ! Wrote:STAY ON TOPIC !

What makes you think you can HOLLER at me?? Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:STAY ON TOPIC !

What makes you think you can HOLLER at me?? Tongue

I'm sorry, it's just that this topic is really important to me. Not enough people know the joy of Clam Chowder, and I'm glad there's finally a forum where I can try to share the love.
Wowie Groovie !
Clam chowder is gross! Its fish stew!
dingdongyo Wrote:the fact that these pointless threads get so long and have so much attention just encourages people to make them like overstimulated douchebags.

I disagree. The fact that they become hijacked within a few posts hopefully makes someone less likely to start them.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:Clam chowder is gross! Its fish stew!

NO !

Fish Stew is stew with fish in it.

Clam Chowder is proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Clam Chowder is proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy.

-5 for Beer Blasphemy! >Sad
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:

Thank you Dino!
dino Wrote:

The beer lobby stole that phrase from the Clam Chowder fans.
Wowie Groovie !
there is only one beer......there shall be no other foods before beer.....honor thy beer....it is thou sustenance.

Bitch better recognize! Wink
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
How come more people aren't voting for Clam Chowder? We all love Clam don't we?
xxsloshxx Wrote:How come more people aren't voting for Clam Chowder? We all love Clam don't we?

Yeah but seriously now, this is clam chowder. Big difference, who wants either a bunch of white stuff or red stuff all over when they are eating thier clam.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]