Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUIT BREATHING INTO THE PHONE
Drop the mouth breather on the Name that tune!
2 things I hate;1) mouthbreathers and 1A)idiots that STILL don't know to turn their effin radios down.
brytn Wrote:2 things I hate;1) mouthbreathers and 1A)idiots that STILL don't know to turn their effin radios down.
3. Idiots that still don't know how to roll their windows up!
4. People that talk with their hands even if on the phone
addicted2wow Wrote:4. People that talk with their hands even if on the phone

But, uh, how do you know that's happening when you're listening on the radio?
potthole Wrote:

You just know.
dasbow Wrote:
potthole Wrote:But, uh, how do you know that's happening when you're listening on the radio?
You just know.
Also, FBHW Listeners are all Ninjas FYI.
5. people who don't know how to spell "fondler"

other than that, i completely agree, stop the stupid background noise!
potthole Wrote:

I work at a call center....They drop the phone all the time.
lokizilla Wrote:
potthole Wrote:But, uh, how do you know that's happening when you're listening on the radio?

I work at a call center....They drop the phone all the time.

What?
brytn Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:I work at a call center....They drop the phone all the time.

What?
Those that talk with their hands are more likely to drop the phone during a conversation.
yeah, if someone calls in and talk with their hands, they are likely to drop the phone being used or accidentally hang up while using hand motions.
no my wife talks all the time with her hans while on the phone dont know how..but she does.
6. F-tards that drive in the left lane on the interstate but are NOT passing. MOVE THE EFF OVER JERKS! I have a speed limit to break here.
zanessweater Wrote:6. F-tards that drive in the left lane on the interstate but are NOT passing. MOVE THE EFF OVER JERKS! I have a speed limit to break here.

Also, people that use the freeway to drive 55. "I'm saving gas money!!" If you want to only drive 55, get off the freeway, and use normal roads, where the speed limit is 55. WOW - THE EXACT SPEED THAT YOU WANT TO DRIVE!!! The freeway is for driving 70, (or 80, in my case!)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
zanessweater Wrote:6. F-tards that drive in the left lane on the interstate but are NOT passing. MOVE THE EFF OVER JERKS! I have a speed limit to break here.

Where I live the left lanes are less traveled on by semi trucks so they have less potholes
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
looks like grand rapids roads!
Kate Wrote:looks like grand rapids roads!

I Googled Michigan potholes so it might be :o
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
in michigan we don't need those stupid front license plates, though...
That is fine if you are getting out of the way when someone may be going faster than you. People (and I really do not speed excessively) that stay out in the left lane when others are stacking up behind them, are just a-holes. I know there are some places where you can actually get a ticket for just "cruising" in the left lane.