Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hogan's
All this scandal surrounding "Hulk" Hogan and his S-head son makes me want to vomit.The little bastard deserves hard prison time for what he did. What was in hulks mind when he said the guy deserved to be in a coma?
Their all stupid. Remember that show called Hogan Knows Best on VH1? Well I was watching I Love The 70s' yesterday and saw a commercial for Brooke Knows Best...
That is truly horrifying. Reality TV doesn't know when to quit. I'd rather watch japanese river dance.
A few weeks ago FB&HW were talking about how the parents of the coma kid were complaining that Hulk and his family were a bunch of phonies. This is the email I sent to FB&HW:

"Say it ain't so, guys! Hulk Hogan is one of the greatest fake wrestlers EVER! How can a man who devoted his life to fake wrestling be a phony?! I refuse to believe it. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!@!!!"

Free Beer referred to it as my "angry email."
It's kind of comforting to know that celebs can be just as stupid and bone headed as the rest of us. Some, more so. Keep up the good work Hulk. /sarcasm
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
I want to "know" Brooke Hogan in the Biblical sense.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I want to "know" Brooke Hogan in the Biblical sense.

the things i would do to that ass, yikes
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I hate these guys just as much as I hate Spud.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I want to "know" Brooke Hogan in the Biblical sense.

the things i would do to that ass, yikes
Amen.
^^ thats alot of hate
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I knew you'd get it. Big Grin
"When your car comes crashing because you're drunk and it hurts your friend..."
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I want to turn the radio off when they keep talking about the Hogan's.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:""When your car comes crashing because you're drunk and it hurts your friend..."

That's a rupture?
ilikedrinking Wrote:That is truly horrifying. Reality TV doesn't know when to quit. I'd rather watch japanese river dance.

You mean "realality."
ilikedrinking Wrote:That is truly horrifying. Reality TV doesn't know when to quit. I'd rather watch japanese river dance.

I'm so sick of everyone getting an F'n "Real-ality" show! They'll follow any stupid douche bag around and film the most annoying parts of their lives. The sad part is that so many people watch them! I lost any ounce of wanting to watch these shows when they paraded Ozzy Osbourne in front of the small screen and reveal to all how much of a pansy he really is! He's supposed to be the prince of F'n darkness for crying out loud not some slobbering schmuck that can't pronounce a word coherently!

Janet Jackson is supposed to be having a new reality show out this summer and I fully expect to them show her sucking down cheeseburgers on an hourly basis and that in fact she is lazy Tubby McTuberton that goes on a crash diet to lose 20 pounds before she goes out in public and does not have the rock hard abs and killer body I so fondly remember!

*breathes deeply* OK. Rant done.

BTW I laughed when my automatic spell checker noticed that I spelled douche bag as one word and kindly reminded me that it is in fact two words.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza