Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funniest FBHW segment/moment
The Barf Scarf had me crying the first time I heard it.
Dude Shadoway is a personal favorite of mine. Joe's AHole airhorn last week made me almost pee myself they need a part 3 for that.The chinese phone order is my all time favorite,definately a classic.
Is it hard to reach the meth in your pockets with your pants around your ankles ?
Wowie Groovie !
The nife in the eye lady is one of the funniest things I have ever heard on radio period. "He Died" "oh no"
The story the listener told about having to drive over a deers neck to kill it and they went off on a tangent about miss-aligning the car and driving over the nose instead while playing the "Nose Bitch" drop. That one kills me every time.
3. When Zane goes off on the tangents talking about his past/dad and that sad music starts playing... It's never planned, but when it happens, it's epic.

2. The time they had started playing a flashback, and everyone left the studio, except FreeBeer, and Zane had left his computer on a website with audio that started playing randomly during the bit, and FreeBeer comes on mic to try to explain/diagnose the problem and is completely dumbfounded, alone, and scared, lol. Probably my favorite "random" moment.

1. A long time ago they did a segment on old, masogonistic commercials about vacuum cleaners, cooking supplies, etc. from the 1940's and '50s. The stuff they were saying about those damn things were SO funny... Definitely the hardest I've ever laughed at the show. I wish it would come on "best of" so I could hear it again. Sad
OMG... the one where freebeer is alone in the studio with the flashback problem going "well, I'm the only one in here so.... let's try this... let's try this" so great...

All time fav was when the WGRD overnight tech came live on air to check the mics "one...TWO!... Three.... four..." so freaking hilarious when they kept playing that.... they mixed it in with something else, but i can't remember what.... I cried I laughed so hard
Oh AND anytime they bring down a wiki site is amazing.... listener edits are so hilarious....you can't even edit the FBHW site anymoreSmile!
best segment ever was when they were talking about how many five year olds they could take in a fight
I think the funniest "moment" for me was during Red Man Job Hunt when Joe was writing his fake name (Jeff Abrams) on the application and he asked the woman, "how do you make a '6'?"

My favorite "segment" was the Sound Bytes Down the Phone Line edition of WCJD. I was literally, and yes I do mean literally, rolling on the floor and lauging while pounding my fist on the ground like they do in cartoons.

Runner-ups include Zane's story about cutting down the trees with his dad for their campfire, the pull/poll incident, the Will Smith is dead bit, the Yo Gabba Gabba Drive-thru Order, most of the internviews (esp. KB and Eli Gold), the Name That Tune where Joe and Zane got in a big argument (sparked by Joe insulting Zane's list where Zane responded by insulted Joe for not being good at the game, and Joe said he was good at the list, leading to a plethora of insults between the two), and many more of which I can't think.
youthpastor73 Wrote:Oh AND anytime they bring down a wiki site is amazing.... listener edits are so hilarious....you can't even edit the FBHW site anymoreSmile!

I love it when they start blasting a website on-air.

If the influx of members we've gotten on here is any indication, I think that FBHW have the ability to do some massive damage to a website when they "release the hounds" on-air.
When that lady called in and someone said she sounds like she is riding down railroad tracks on a bicicle. Also the "cover off the pool time" guy, had me laughing so hard.