Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Watch Weeds?
Where in the hell are Conrad, Heylia and Veneeta this season!?!?! Anyone else bothered by this or am I all on my own in my pissy-ness...
I don't watch.. I wanted to get in on the action when it first started but there were simply too many other things that I was involved in at the time.. Now I think I'd just feel lost
boizalynne Wrote:Where in the hell are Conrad, Heylia and Veneeta this season!?!?! Anyone else bothered by this or am I all on my own in my pissy-ness...
You know, I didn't even think about that. Was there anything at the end of last season that explains why they might not be around this season? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Also, did it freak you out on Monday's episode when Guillermo wasn't his normal hilarious self during that scene in the back of the store? It totally threw me off.
i wanted to see that show but my wife decided we didn't need Dish when we moved....now i get three channels!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i wanted to see that show but my wife decided we didn't need Dish when we moved....now i get three channels!

boooooooo darn wife!
elranito Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Where in the hell are Conrad, Heylia and Veneeta this season!?!?! Anyone else bothered by this or am I all on my own in my pissy-ness...
You know, I didn't even think about that. Was there anything at the end of last season that explains why they might not be around this season? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Also, did it freak you out on Monday's episode when Guillermo wasn't his normal hilarious self during that scene in the back of the store? It totally threw me off.
Totally... Guillermo is damn sexy too... But I have heard that they aren't going to be coming back at all!!! I could live without Heylia and Vaneeta, but Conrad was one of my favorite characters:*( lets just hope that they show themselves again...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i wanted to see that show but my wife decided we didn't need Dish when we moved....now i get three channels!
Sometimes your wife reminds me so much of My husband... if it weren't for my convincing him that I would go crazy without something to watch on tv, we would be in the same boat as you.
boizalynne Wrote:
elranito Wrote:You know, I didn't even think about that. Was there anything at the end of last season that explains why they might not be around this season? I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Totally... Guillermo is damn sexy too... But I have heard that they aren't going to be coming back at all!!! I could live without Heylia and Vaneeta, but Conrad was one of my favorite characters:*( lets just hope that they show themselves again...
Ahh, that is a bummer. I did enjoy Conrad. I guess it makes sense though. I am not sure how they would fit into the new season.

Although it is worth the trade to stick with Guillermo. The juicebox line from a couple episodes ago was absolutely classic.
elranito Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Totally... Guillermo is damn sexy too... But I have heard that they aren't going to be coming back at all!!! I could live without Heylia and Vaneeta, but Conrad was one of my favorite characters:*( lets just hope that they show themselves again...
Ahh, that is a bummer. I did enjoy Conrad. I guess it makes sense though. I am not sure how they would fit into the new season.

Although it is worth the trade to stick with Guillermo. The juicebox line from a couple episodes ago was absolutely classic.
I guess I will take Guillermo over Conrad... it just seems that they left that business so unfinished... especially between Nancy and Conrad... oh well, the show is still awesome, and Doug still cracks me up... I guess I will take what I get.
boizalynne Wrote:I guess I will take Guillermo over Conrad... it just seems that they left that business so unfinished... especially between Nancy and Conrad... oh well, the show is still awesome, and Doug still cracks me up... I guess I will take what I get.
No doubt, it is some of Kevin Nealon's finest work.

It is worth paying for Showtime just for Weeds. I wonder how many people add Showtime the day before the new season starts and cancel it the day after. It must be tons.

Edit: Also do you think they are going to have Nancy and Andy hook up? It looked like they were going to play that angle, but now it seems like she is gonna end up hooking up with drug boss...
elranito Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I guess I will take Guillermo over Conrad... it just seems that they left that business so unfinished... especially between Nancy and Conrad... oh well, the show is still awesome, and Doug still cracks me up... I guess I will take what I get.
No doubt, it is some of Kevin Nealon's finest work.

It is worth paying for Showtime just for Weeds. I wonder how many people add Showtime the day before the new season starts and cancel it the day after. It must be tons.

Edit: Also do you think they are going to have Nancy and Andy hook up? I thought it was going to happen, but now it seems like she is gonna end up hooking up with drug boss...
I thought so too... but wouldn't that be a little weird. I love her relationship with Andy, it is so laid back, probably because of the reason you wouldn't expect her and Andy to hook up condidering the circumstances.

Now I officially feel like a dweeb, talking about this show like it is real life.... I used to make fun of my mom for this exact thing... except she used to have full conversations about the characters on 'The Young and The Restless'.... Though Weeds is TONS cooler and soap operas so that makes it slightly better.... I hate soap operas...
Shhh.....I don't get to watch it until the DVDs come out.
Seen one episode and loved it. Probably pick it up again this winter on netflix. I just don't have time right now.
jus' P Wrote:Seen one episode and loved it. Probably pick it up again this winter on netflix. I just don't have time right now.
SUCH a good show... one of the best I have ever seen.
jus' P Wrote:Seen one episode and loved it. Probably pick it up again this winter on netflix. I just don't have time right now.

So we will add that to the list too huh? We are never gonna get through Heroes or Band of Brothers, are we? That's okay, as long as I get to watch it with you!! :-*
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
boizalynne Wrote:I thought so too... but wouldn't that be a little weird. I love her relationship with Andy, it is so laid back, probably because of the reason you wouldn't expect her and Andy to hook up condidering the circumstances.

Now I officially feel like a dweeb, talking about this show like it is real life.... I used to make fun of my mom for this exact thing... except she used to have full conversations about the characters on 'The Young and The Restless'.... Though Weeds is TONS cooler and soap operas so that makes it slightly better.... I hate soap operas...
Haha, I felt the same way when I was typing my last post... I just couldn't help it.

Seriously, it is waaaay cooler. This is absolutely nothing like discussing a soap opera. Wink

(Oh, and I totally agree with your stance on Andy and Nancy)
This season is awesome, Guillermo is way better.
Derek Wrote:This season is awesome, Guillermo is way better.
He is way better... BUTTTTTTTTTTT they have been there since the beginning... I kinda liked Heylia's snappy additude...
No I just smoke it

Wow this winter my ass!!! We have watched 3-4 episodes a night every night this week. It is soooooo addicting. It's one of my new favorites!! ;D
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

Wow this winter my ass!!! We have watched 3-4 episodes a night every night this week. It is soooooo addicting. It's one of my new favorites!! ;D
LOL Whatdid I tell ya!!! It is an AWESOME show... I think it IS my fav.
boizalynne Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Wow this winter my ass!!! We have watched 3-4 episodes a night every night this week. It is soooooo addicting. It's one of my new favorites!! ;D
LOL Whatdid I tell ya!!! It is an AWESOME show... I think it IS my fav.

Exalt!!
I got the first 2 seasons on DVD from the library and liked them well enough, but when she married the DEA agent, then he tried to black mail her, and then got killed, it kind lost some of it's "realness" for me. Is season 3 on DVD yet ? What season is currently being broadcast ?
Wowie Groovie !
Season 4 is being broadcast
Season three is indeed on DVD
I like the song they played when they killed the DEA agent though...

Die.... MotherEffer die
What the eff . . .I'm not coming in this thread any more . . .DAMMIT!!! I'm only on episode 3 of Season 2.
Sorry for the spoiler Queenie, I'll try to avoid that in the future.

And... I'll look for season 3 tomorrow
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Sorry for the spoiler Queenie, I'll try to avoid that in the future.

And... I'll look for season 3 tomorrow
Yeah me too!!! But it is TOTALLY worth watching the whole thing....
I only got to watch 1 episode last night because we (and by we I referring to me) decided to watch Mad Money. Of course, in hindsight, I wished I had just watched Weeds . . . DAMMIT!!