Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane for President
Count me in!

When the phone rings at 3am.......who do you want answering that call? FISTOR
Freebeer needs to be in the office somewhere...or there will be no word of reason...Zane will get pissed and then bomb someone out of spite....

plus if there isn't anyone in the oval office with him there will be spider webs everywhere
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I would never vote for Zane, he would make it a law to ride gay scooters
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
"as punishment for not riding your gay scooter and not wearing your pink faceless helmet you will recieve....3 upper deckers"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
www.myspace.com/332045595

i'll take my chances with Hot Wings.
Jo Wrote:www.myspace.com/332045595

i'll take my chances with Hot Wings.

hotwings can't talk, his speeches will be all gibberish. On the other hand his dad is a Trillionare and of the 4 HW would be most likely to have money for campaining.

Freebeer is the ticket, voice of reason, level headed and would sneak in sweet burns to other world leaders that are probably d-bags....plus how awesome would it be to hear his Ricky laugh on CNN?
I'd effing vote!
Peachs Wrote:I'd effing vote!

your vote =
Quote: Land mammal, uh the dolphin?
Hey pink homo! Stop posting after every post!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Hey pink homo! Stop posting after every post!

you're pink!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I'd effing vote!

your vote =
Quote: Land mammal, uh the dolphin?

Tongue hush up you!
post....to spite poopie
i would vote for eric zane just to see how horribly messed up things would get
i would vote for eric zane to see how many other world leaders he can scoop-and-feed
;D

[Image: post-193-1216918664.jpg]
What's the web site for that presidential ad?
kaboobie92 Wrote:i would vote for eric zane just to see how horribly messed up things would get

I have money on Zane doing a better job than Bush
tbspeed1 Wrote:What's the web site for that presidential ad?

news3online.com