Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHow contact Email No reply Are they To Busy
They almost never reply to e-mails.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:They almost never reply to e-mails.

zane replies to a lot of my emails but he always drops the f-bomb in them. So i stopped emailing.
Just because you do good things does not make how you do it any less geeky or loser-like. I think most of us can agree that dressing up in Star Wars garb is definitely worthy of a good mocking.
Although it's great that you give to charity, it doesn't make you any less of a dork Big Grin And that is one shoddy photoshop job lol.

Generally they won't answer emails unless it's a question you have and it's not stupid. Or they will sometimes read good emails on air if it is pertinent to what they are talking about at the time. Also I am pretty sure they get a ton of emails so make sure your subject line has something to catch their attention (sadly I'm willing to bet "ZANE/MORON OPEN THIS!!!" is more likely to get opened and read before "Zane is a moron.")
brytn Wrote:Just because you do good things does not make how you do it any less geeky or loser-like. I think most of us can agree that dressing up in Star Wars garb is definitely worthy of a good mocking.

agreed
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I emailed them a picture of my balls
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I emailed them a picture of my balls
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
That reminds me - I thought the most interesting part of the Grandville 4th of July parade this year was when the Star Wars gweebs marched by. My kid went absolutely nutso, and I thought it was great.
Fistor Wrote:That reminds me - I thought the most interesting part of the Grandville 4th of July parade this year was when the Star Wars gweebs marched by. My kid went absolutely nutso, and I thought it was great.

really? we have fire trucks and tanks in our parade....to each their own i reckon
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[quote="Admin"]
Fistor Wrote:That reminds me - I thought the most interesting part of the Grandville 4th of July parade this year was when the Star Wars gweebs marched by. My kid went absolutely nutso, and I thought it was great.

I was thinking the same thing. The costumes were great. I especially liked the Princess Leia bikini.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[quote="Admin"]
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:You should have removed the rest of the peanut butter that your dog didn't lick off.

Poopie's dog shits all over the floor whenever he opens a jar of Jif.

oh come on now... :o
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:You should have removed the rest of the peanut butter that your dog didn't lick off.

Poopie's dog shits all over the floor whenever he opens a jar of Jif.

If by dog you mean your wife
Admin Wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. The costumes were great. I especially liked the Princess Leia bikini.

I wanted to mock them, but I just couldn't. It was actually pretty great. When the chick (who looked nothing like Princess Leia but who gives a happy crap) rode by in the golden bikini, I nearly sprained both eyeballs trying to peripherally stare at every inch of her from behind my sunglasses without letting the wife see me ogling.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Poopie's dog shits all over the floor whenever he opens a jar of Jif.

Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I was thinking the same thing. The costumes were great. I especially liked the Princess Leia bikini.

I wanted to mock them, but I just couldn't. It was actually pretty great. When the chick (who looked nothing like Princess Leia but who gives a happy crap) rode by in the golden bikini, I nearly sprained both eyeballs trying to peripherally stare at every inch of her from behind my sunglasses without letting the wife see me ogling.

[quote="Fistor"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

How'd this get ramped up? We are supposed to be making fun of the Star Wars geeks! Funny as hell though!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I wanted to mock them, but I just couldn't. It was actually pretty great. When the chick (who looked nothing like Princess Leia but who gives a happy crap) rode by in the golden bikini, I nearly sprained both eyeballs trying to peripherally stare at every inch of her from behind my sunglasses without letting the wife see me ogling.

Fistor Wrote:My wife's in a coma. :-[

just since the 4th?

Godspeed Mrs Fistor

Do the rules of coma state that one is not allowed to become in said state within a month of a major holiday?
Have you considered the fact that perhaps your e-mail was not interesting enough to warrant a response?
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:just since the 4th?

Godspeed Mrs Fistor

Do the rules of coma state that one is not allowed to become in said state within a month of a major holiday?

uh....yeah...

www.COMArules.com
[quote="sickbitch"]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[quote="sickbitch"]
Queenie Wrote:
sickbitch Wrote:What kind of response did you think you'd get?? :o

Probably a sympathy card! Tongue

Zing!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Just because you do good things does not make how you do it any less geeky or loser-like. I think most of us can agree that dressing up in Star Wars garb is definitely worthy of a good mocking.

agreed

SECONDED.
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:agreed

SECONDED.
THREEED