Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What browser do you use?
Well, mofos? :o
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Every time I see a "look at these google ads!" topic I resist the urge to go in and say "What ads?"

Firefox.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Every time I see a "look at these google ads!" topic I resist the urge to go in and say "What ads?"

Firefox.

I used IE one day just to see what in the heck people were talking about. I never saw an ad that read "Biff Naked".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ok I use IE, but how do you use another one?

I'm sure i'll get a couple of these . . .
[drop]i'm stupid[/drop]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Firefox for me. I've been using it since it was Firebird 0.8 and never looked back.

Queen, go to getfirefox.com, download it, install it like any other program, and you're using it.
scooterfanatic Wrote:Firefox for me. I've been using it since it was Firebird 0.8 and never looked back.

Queen, go to getfirefox.com, download it, install it like any other program, and you're using it.

Thunderbird? That's the e-mail program. Was it once the browser?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie, if you don't like Firefox then IE will always take you back.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Queenie, if you don't like Firefox then IE will always take you back.

I guess i'll have to try it at home. My employer has decided to ban all downloads at work. *sigh*
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
IE and proud of it. I've got no beef with Firefox, but I love to snub my nose at all the Firefox Elitests.
potthole Wrote:IE and proud of it. I've got no beef with Firefox, but I love to snub my nose at all the Firefox Elitests.
CLEARLY I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU AND YOUR PUSSY INTERNET BROWSER
BOW TO MY MIGHT
potthole Wrote:IE and proud of it. I've got no beef with Firefox, but I love to snub my nose at all the Firefox Elitests.

They're right to be that way, Firefox kicks the shit out of IE.

/elitism
Mark the Valet Wrote:
CLEARLY I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU AND YOUR PUSSY INTERNET BROWSER
BOW TO MY MIGHT

[Image: fierfox+eating+ie.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Admin Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:Firefox for me. I've been using it since it was Firebird 0.8 and never looked back.

Thunderbird? That's the e-mail program. Was it once the browser?

No, FIREbird was once the browser's name. Thunderbird was always the e-mail client. They changed the name to Firefox because Firebird was already taken by another open source project. In fact, Firefox is actually the project's third name. It was originally called Phoenix.

Yes I'm embarrassed that I know all this.
scooterfanatic Wrote:No, FIREbird was once the browser's name. Thunderbird was always the e-mail client. They changed the name to Firefox because Firebird was already taken by another open source project. In fact, Firefox is actually the project's third name. It was originally called Phoenix.

Yes I'm embarrassed that I know all this.
{Johnny Carson channeled through Dana Carvery} I was not aware of that. {/drop}
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Did someone say Free Bird!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Greg "Free Bird" Daniels.
firefox... I wish I could get rid of IE once and for all...
Mark the Valet Wrote:Greg "Free Bird" Daniels.

GG.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Safari, because I am an elitist Mac user. Tongue
ivstudios Wrote:Safari, because I am an elitist Mac user. Tongue

my guy uses safari too, but I'm trying to get him to switch to firefox Big Grin
I use firefox.
ivstudios Wrote:Safari, because I am an elitist Mac user. Tongue

Wow, even all the mac users i know hate Safari and use an alternative instead. It really is a fairly crap browser all things considered (granted if it was a choice between IE or Safari, id take safari but that's not saying much)
What's wrong with Safari? I just started using a mac a few months ago and it seems fine to me.
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Queenie, if you don't like Firefox then IE will always take you back.

I guess i'll have to try it at home. My employer has decided to ban all downloads at work. *sigh*

Did it work for you?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Firefox.
Devilmaker Wrote:What's wrong with Safari? I just started using a mac a few months ago and it seems fine to me.

It has a few little "quirks" that make people generally not fans. That and most mac users at least that i know tend to love themselves some firefox.
So to you firefox users, I ask, why ?

What makes firefox superior to IE?
Wowie Groovie !
Used Firefox one day, haven't used IE on my own computers since.
I've used IE mostly, I used firefox for a little while, and when I'm at school, I use safari, and I simply can't see where one is superior to any of the others, just different flavors of the same soup.
Wowie Groovie !
well from a security standpoint, firefox is miles beyond IE. Much malware is installed through IE exploits.

The cosmetic appeal though? add-ons. You can make firefox do ANYTHING you want.
Agreed - FF is a thousand times more stable and secure than IE, and the ability to customize is awesome.
I downloaded Firefox but when I couldn't watch videos from it (it made me go to an external site everytime) I stopped using it.
What kind of videos (and where from)? I watch stuff all the time in FF.
right now i'm using maxthon (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.maxthon.com/">http://www.maxthon.com/</a><!-- m -->), and the last one i used was opera. maxthon seems to have the functionality of IE, but also has the helpful capabilities of Firefox or Opera.

Opera is great, but doesn't have support for a lot of things yet.

IE is slower than piss, and one time Firefox pissed me off so i started searching around for other browsers...
I love Firefox....don't know how I surfed before it.