Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's 5:20am and....
I'm in the middle of another GRD Music Blitz.

Must be best of.

Gosh I love it when best of = 20 songs then 10 minutes of show then another 20 songs.

Seriously that's awesome.
Wowie Groovie !
best of days start at 6am
And now I know
Wowie Groovie !
This would have been the perfect week to try out the Ten and Donkey Show
ashleykme Wrote:This would have been the perfect week to try out the Ten and Donkey Show

that just sounds wrong...
ashleykme Wrote:This would have been the perfect week to try out the Ten and Donkey Show

YOU'RE RIGHT,

Joe and Zane are both in town...Zane just took vacation is all....damn their lazy asses
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
We are a sad bunch!

Waaah, I'm sad about stuff!

I totally agree. I like hearing the best of, but gosh it seems like a lot of the best of lately. I know they have seminars they have to attend and they are doing for the good of the show, but Zane and Joe could have done 3 days. Then again, I'm not sure I could have handled primarily Zane for 3 days!! :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:

I totally agree. I like hearing the best of, but gosh it seems like a lot of the best of lately. I know they have seminars they have to attend and they are doing for the good of the show, but Zane and Joe could have done 3 days. Then again, I'm not sure I could have handled primarily Zane for 3 days!! :Smile

imagine how many 15sec fights there would have been!

how could it not be awesome?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I totally agree. I like hearing the best of, but gosh it seems like a lot of the best of lately. I know they have seminars they have to attend and they are doing for the good of the show, but Zane and Joe could have done 3 days. Then again, I'm not sure I could have handled primarily Zane for 3 days!! :Smile

imagine how many 15sec fights there would have been!

how could it not be awesome?

Ok, you just changed my mind!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I tried to come up with a poll about how they should handle when vacations rolled around. But, everything I came up with was too wordy for a simple poll. I actually enjoyed it when they brought in the guest host when Hotwings was out. I mean don't get me wrong Hotwings is better but, she brought out a different dynamic while sitting in.

I think Joe and Zane could have come in this week and done their own brand of best of. Little bit of 10 and Donkey interspersed with best of bits.
i just wish "the best of" was on the podcast.
Brian Wrote:i just wish "the best of" was on the podcast.

uhhh if you have the podcast then you can create your own "best of"
Joe sucks at doing the weather updates, I also like how he comes in laughing and can barely do the weather update Smile
Kate Wrote:Joe sucks at doing the weather updates, I also like how he comes in laughing and can barely do the weather update Smile

I heard that too, I think the best of show made him laugh
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Notice how joe made sure to include all segments with him in it? Well, yesterdays best of did. There were a lot of joe stunts and NTT with Joe winning or doing something hilarious.
Kate Wrote:Notice how joe made sure to include all segments with him in it? Well, yesterdays best of did. There were a lot of joe stunts and NTT with Joe winning or doing something hilarious.

this morning was his "Yo Gabba Gabba" stunt and something else but i forgot. he's in love with himself. Tongue
Agreed. With FB and HW away on their romantic getaway now would be the perfect time for the 10 and Donkey show with guest hosts Cox and Busch.
Ya know... I think these guys get more vacation/outings that Johnny Carson did during his last years on the Tonight Show.
Maybe they need a break from all the stupid ppl calling in. Not everyone..... Just the real dumbasses!
Major A-hole Wrote:Maybe they need a break from all the stupid ppl calling in. Not everyone..... Just the real dumbasses!

Sort of like some of the message board members?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Major A-hole Wrote:Maybe they need a break from all the stupid ppl calling in. Not everyone..... Just the real dumbasses!
Yeah, I get pissed at some of the stupid-asses that call in and try to be funny.

lol biff

I think FB mentioned the Ten and Donkey show early this week, like they had talked about doing it, but it was shot down by Zane and Joe. I still think it would have been funny, but without FB and HW there to pick up the slack, it might have fallen short.
Devilmaker Wrote:

I think FB mentioned the Ten and Donkey show early this week, like they had talked about doing it, but it was shot down by Zane and Joe. I still think it would have been funny, but without FB and HW there to pick up the slack, it might have fallen short.

Yeah, they mentioned something about it on Monday. Said they asked Zane and Joe if they'd like to do it, and they both declined. Bummer.
Biff? Are you referencing me? Are you breaking the "don't be a dick" rule? Surely not you being a moderator and all. You wouldn't break the rules! Hahaha
Biff's a moderator and by law cannot break the rules. Apparently you are mistaken because Biff did not even post on this thread. Yeah, I saw that he tried to but, he must have messed up and hit post reply without actually typing anything. I am sure everyone else would agree with me on this. Wink
Don't be a dick and don't suck up to the mods... BRYTN. Clearly I was jokin when I typed my post; hence the "hahaha" at the end. And clearly biff did post; maybe your just too drunk to read correctly. One more. And clearly you are doing some major azz kissin. #1- I was joking #2- biff is a grown man who can take care of himself #3- don't be a dick; dick
Major A-hole Wrote:Don't be a dick and don't suck up to the mods... BRYTN. Clearly I was jokin when I typed my post; hence the "hahaha" at the end. And clearly biff did post; maybe your just too drunk to read correctly. One more. And clearly you are doing some major azz kissin. #1- I was joking #2- biff is a grown man who can take care of himself #3- don't be a dick; dick

Renegade you do your deal and I'll do mine. Just go to another room and post about 10 things that no one responds to. I'll just keep making smooth, sometimes witty posts that provoke thought. But, please keep posting, you just make everyone look quite a bit better.
Major A-hole Wrote:Biff? Are you referencing me? Are you breaking the "don't be a dick" rule? Surely not you being a moderator and all. You wouldn't break the rules! Hahaha

Dude, before you got here and started with your often-incoherent posts, there were a handful of true dumbasses here. They're no longer with us, but they were here. Hence, Biff's comment about members of the board.

You're going to have to learn to sometimes get teased here, it happens. Those with thin skins don't usually last long on a message board, especially one like this.
I was joking about rules. What is it that you cannot understand? I have no prob with biff.
I came here cause I like the show. I wouldn't have taken the time to sign up if I didn't. Even read the rules before I posted. As far as the incoherent post..... Look back at some of the other posts ppl have submitted. Seems to me that I have tried to just talk to ppl here. Maybe make a lame joke or random b.s. Post. I drive a truck for a living and get tired of hearing about obama and high fuel prices on the c.b.. If you will look back at my random incoherent b.s. Posts I was just wanting to chat and I stated that outright. Even posted about "its a long ride from tn to pontiac michigan. Blah blah. Detroit sux but the rest is pretty especially the UP of michigan. Maybe if you would have read that we could have had an interesting and stimulating conversation. Just because I drive a truck does not mean that I am an uneducated, incoherent, overweight human being that is not even worth the air I breathe. There are many of us that obey the rules of the highway and do our job to the fullest extent to make sure you have TP to wipe with, dvd players to watch movies on, and the list can go on. If you have it in your house or car or office.....an effin truckdriver brought it to the store you bought it from. ALL AT A PRICE....I sacrifice time with my wife and daughter so you can have what YOU desire to buy and I can have what it takes to care for my family....a damn good paycheck. But I am an incoherent prick who's posts noone replies to. Fine. Ban me. My social status does not rely on how many REPLIES I receive in the fb and hw forum.........I have a family to care for and they want for NOTHING. That's all that matters. I just wanted to chat. Have a good day.
You're fine renegade. Go on with the chlorophyll.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hey, everyone, whatever you do, keep arguing online. It's not annoying at all
Major A-hole Wrote:I came here cause I like the show. I wouldn't have taken the time to sign up if I didn't. Even read the rules before I posted. As far as the incoherent post..... Look back at some of the other posts ppl have submitted. Seems to me that I have tried to just talk to ppl here. Maybe make a lame joke or random b.s. Post. I drive a truck for a living and get tired of hearing about obama and high fuel prices on the c.b.. If you will look back at my random incoherent b.s. Posts I was just wanting to chat and I stated that outright. Even posted about "its a long ride from tn to pontiac michigan. Blah blah. Detroit sux but the rest is pretty especially the UP of michigan. Maybe if you would have read that we could have had an interesting and stimulating conversation. Just because I drive a truck does not mean that I am an uneducated, incoherent, overweight human being that is not even worth the air I breathe. There are many of us that obey the rules of the highway and do our job to the fullest extent to make sure you have TP to wipe with, dvd players to watch movies on, and the list can go on. If you have it in your house or car or office.....an effin truckdriver brought it to the store you bought it from. ALL AT A PRICE....I sacrifice time with my wife and daughter so you can have what YOU desire to buy and I can have what it takes to care for my family....a damn good paycheck. But I am an incoherent prick who's posts noone replies to. Fine. Ban me. My social status does not rely on how many REPLIES I receive in the fb and hw forum.........I have a family to care for and they want for NOTHING. That's all that matters. I just wanted to chat. Have a good day.

Wow. Nobody ever ripped on you for what you do for a living, nor has anybody attacked your intelligence.

I said your posts are often incoherent because, well, they are. A rush of thoughts crammed into one single post. Doesn't mean I don't like you, doesn't mean I think you're dumb. Just means it's hard for me to follow your posts. Add in the way you post in a total shotgun manner, with a flurry of posts in one thread all at once, and it can be difficult to correspond. That's why I said your posts are often incoherent.
I did not mean to create a firestorm. My original post was meant to just give renegade a little razzing. I even put that GD smiley-face-winking emoticon at the end. But, when renegade called me a "dick" and an "azz-kisser" I kind of got a little pissed. Hopefully, this is the last post from me on this subject. Now bring out the dancing girls so we can get back to fun and frivolity.
I apologise to everyone. Sorry for blowing up.