Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bro Definition Debate
Me and a friend are having an ongoing debate on what a "bro" really is. I agree with the definition that FBHW gave us, A&F, visors, sandles/crocs all that good stuff. My friend on the other hand seems to think that the people who wear all black clothes such as Famous Stars and Straps and drive lifted trucks are what people define as bros. Someone rule on this with the quickness.
"all black clothes such as Famous Stars and Straps and drive lifted trucks"

That sounds like a well dressed redneck to me
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]"all black clothes such as Famous Stars and Straps and drive lifted trucks"

That sounds like a well dressed redneck to me
popped collars and lifted trucks....it's an attitude. There was a time when kids were dressing and acting 'farmer'...it was funny as hell...chewing skoal and wearing cowboy boots and driving lifted trucks...they acted the same as bros (snotty, preppy, dickish) but looked like country boys....then drove their new F150's to their big lake houses...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
For me, "bro" is a nice way of saying "douchebag." I guess I'd officially define a bro as a pretty boy who takes longer than me to get ready, but isn't technically gay.
That's what she said.
"Bro" always meant "black dude" for me. I think the pop collard Efftards need to be called "bruh".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:"Bro" always meant "black dude" for me. I think the pop collard efftards need to be called "bruh".

i woulda spelt it brah
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:"Bro" always meant "black dude" for me. I think the pop collard efftards need to be called "bruh".

i woulda spelt it brah

Potato potatoe effnuts
Go fuck yourself. Hard.