Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chris Crocker video
This may end up getting moved to the a-hole forum if the spirit of the thread gets lost in partisan b.s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRFj_joPn2s
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
This is like the numa-numa guy. You get famous for one thing, but if you try to get famous for doing the exact same thing again, then you just look like a bigger douche than the first video made you look.
scooterfanatic Wrote:This is like the numa-numa guy. You get famous for one thing, but if you try to get famous for doing the exact same thing again, then you just look like a bigger douche than the first video made you look.

Or someone will take your video and dub new audio onto it in an attempt to be funny..........
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
This is hilarious!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Admin Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:This is like the numa-numa guy. You get famous for one thing, but if you try to get famous for doing the exact same thing again, then you just look like a bigger douche than the first video made you look.

Or someone will take your video and dub new audio onto it in an attempt to be funny..........

Yeah, that too
dino Wrote:This is hilarious!

your right this is hilarious!! I don't think scooter has noticed yet that the lips and the voice don't quite match up. It looks like an old Japanese monster movie except for key words or phrases like "more, more, More, MORE!!!"
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"