Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 8/6/08
[Image: 049743C.jpg]
swollen red lips have never looked so good!...but aren't they running the wrong way?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
burnking Wrote:[Image: 049743C.jpg]

Why so serious ?
Wowie Groovie !
Women in LA are suing a plastic surgeon for placing an unreasonable amount of collagen in their labia during their vaginoplasties.
That's what she said.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:swollen red lips have never looked so good!...but aren't they running the wrong way?

Apparently what Free Beer said the other day about Asian Girls is true!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Allyson Wrote:Women in LA are suing a plastic surgeon for placing an unreasonable amount of collagen in their labia during their vaginoplasties.

vaginoplasties= terrible word
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Women in LA are suing a plastic surgeon for placing an unreasonable amount of collagen in their labia during their vaginoplasties.

vaginoplasties= terrible word

Better than Penoplasties
Wowie Groovie !

Madonna's starting to get desperate.

so, apparently the lips you don't kiss are all the rage this valentines day
This gives a whole new meaning to the term 'pouty lips!'
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Everyone loves a good
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!

I'd hit it

Victoria's Secret's new "I'm not happy . . kiss it and make it better" panties.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
If you think that's crazy, you should see what's on her face.

Queenie Wrote:Victoria's Secret's new "I'm not happy . . kiss it and make it better" panties.

Where's vsangelchick?
If those lips were purple I'd fully expect to find that pussy A-rod behind them.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

New dress code option #1 for all of the women on Whore Island.

If you have sex with her, are you technically hetting head?
something went wrong in the real doll factory...
Rock Monster Wrote:[quote author=burnking board=games thread=1214 post=24611 time=1218023909

And you are suggesting that I have these?? or should obtain such??
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:[quote author=burnking board=games thread=1214 post=24611 time=1218023909

And you are suggesting that I have these?? or should obtain such??

I'm not objecting to you getting these.... I kinda like 'em!

kiss me I'm whorish
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:And you are suggesting that I have these?? or should obtain such??

I'm not objecting to you getting these.... I kinda like 'em!

jus' P Wrote:kiss me I'm whorish

Wow, I guess that settles that!