Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob & Tom really do suck
Was on vacation at the Baseball Hall of Fame in upstate NY and had the misfortune of hearing Bob & Tom, wanted to drive off the road and kill myself and my family.....
I have never listened to them. Only heard FB&HW talk about them. Sounds likea show I wouldn't want to hear. I am sorry you have the misfortune of hearing them.
I never actually heard them either, but I typed them into YouTube and WOW they suck
I don't know who is worse: B&T for totally sucking ass, or Puddin' for totally ripping off FB&HW.
I had to listen to them on a company road trip for about 3 minutes and wanted to throw myself out the window. They literally laugh at nothing the whole time.
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I don't know who is worse: B&T for totally sucking ass, or Puddin' for totally ripping off FB&HW.

Puddin' is going to play this new song by a relatively unknown musician named "Uncle Pullfinger" tomorrow.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I don't know who is worse: B&T for totally sucking ass, or Puddin' for totally ripping off FB&HW.

Puddin' is going to play this new song by a relatively unknown musician named "Uncle Pullfinger" tomorrow.

You have GOT to be effing kidding me. Tell me you are joking. If it's true, I can't believe this guy has his own radio show.
Admin Wrote:

B&T will play it and spend 10 minutes laughing like hyenas. nice format you talentless douches. B&T and Puddin' piss me off.
Jo Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Puddin' is going to play this new song by a relatively unknown musician named "Uncle Pullfinger" tomorrow.

B&T will play it and spend 10 minutes laughing like hyenas. nice format you talentless douches. B&T and Puddin' piss me off.

How about an example of B&T? I curious at how they sound? It would be funnier to me if I knew first hand of how much they suck! I just hope I live through listening to it.
they laugh A LOT at stuff that isn't funny or, at least, not worthy of the hyena laughs they do.

BTW, i just switched over to Puddin' for a few seconds to see if they really were going to play Uncle Pullfinger and the VERY FIRST thing i hear them playing is that annoying song by Melanie. happened like 5 minutes ago.
This epitomizes the whole Bob and Tom show right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4vLZJhN...re=related

A comedian comes in to promote their material and shows. Bob, Tom, Chick, and What's Her Name laugh.......no matter what.......they laugh and laugh and laugh.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
An example of them laughing raucously at something that is completely not funny but it's what they're paid to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=609ry15lz...re=related

Do you see why people can't stand their lazy asses? Everyone does their work for them and they show up and laugh.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah. When I first started listening they did not have as many comedians come in and it was kind of a cool show. But, then they started all of their Bob & Tom comedy tours and I suppose making a ton of money. Then their whole show turned into non-stop comedians and laughter. Also, 15-20 minutes of commercials per hour. I want FB&HW to get more popular but, I never want to hear Zane pimping PajamaGram.
brytn Wrote:Yeah. When I first started listening they did not have as many comedians come in and it was kind of a cool show. But, then they started all of their Bob & Tom comedy tours and I suppose making a ton of money. Then their whole show turned into non-stop comedians and laughter. Also, 15-20 minutes of commercials per hour. I want FB&HW to get more popular but, I never want to hear Zane pimping PajamaGram.

I hear ya, PLEASE stay away from the live commercials!(109BUZZ). They are the worst,especially when they mess them up and have to laugh and do it over.
jus' P Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Yeah. When I first started listening they did not have as many comedians come in and it was kind of a cool show. But, then they started all of their Bob & Tom comedy tours and I suppose making a ton of money. Then their whole show turned into non-stop comedians and laughter. Also, 15-20 minutes of commercials per hour. I want FB&HW to get more popular but, I never want to hear Zane pimping PajamaGram.

I hear ya, PLEASE stay away from the live commercials!(109BUZZ). They are the worst,especially when they mess them up and have to laugh and do it over.

This is Freebeer and my sleep number is 89, I am Hotwings and i am a 45, Zane here and I am a 69 har har har...
B&T seem to have forty minutes of commercials and the fill the other 20 minutes with comedians. What the eff are they gatting paid for. They do nothing! Good day, sir!
Admin Wrote:An example of them laughing raucously at something that is completely not funny but it's what they're paid to do:

Do you see why people can't stand their lazy asses? Everyone does their work for them and they show up and laugh.

Oh God! It's worse then I thought! How the Eff can they be on more stations than FB & HW?
internkylebusch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:An example of them laughing raucously at something that is completely not funny but it's what they're paid to do:

Oh God! It's worse then I thought! How the eff can they be on more stations than FB & HW?

They've been around a lot longer.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
internkylebusch Wrote:Oh God! It's worse then I thought! How the eff can they be on more stations than FB & HW?

They've been around a lot longer.

Someone should call them and tell them they suck.
I admit, I was a big fan of the show back when I was in middle school and high school (about 1998-2003). I always thought the laughter was over-the-top, but looking back, it still seems like some of their material such as the Mr. Obvious Show and Dickens Cider was funny. I don't know if I was stupider then - or if they were okay but have just gotten worse. I tune in once in a while to see what they're like, and the show is awful now.

Can anyone else give me insight as to whether the show used to be good?
internkylebusch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:They've been around a lot longer.

Someone should call them and tell them they suck.

Good idea skippy, you get right on that.
Wowie Groovie !
Moobs Minger Wrote:I admit, I was a big fan of the show back when I was in middle school and high school (about 1998-2003). I always thought the laughter was over-the-top, but looking back, it still seems like some of their material such as the Mr. Obvious Show and Dickens Cider was funny. I don't know if I was stupider then - or if they were okay but have just gotten worse. I tune in once in a while to see what they're like, and the show is awful now.

I remember hearing The Mr. Obvious Show and thinking it was funny, but now I look back at it and it was stupid. I'm not sure if the audience was supposed to know the calls were fake or what.

P.S. A list of bad laughs from "The Garbage Disposal"
-"Hi I'm Mr. Obvious!" *Laugh
-"Hello Mr. Obvious, I have a problem." *Laugh
-"It sounds like there's an animal under my sink... It goes ARAHRHARHARHAHRHA!!!" *Everyone but Mr. Obvious (who starts talking after 5 seconds of the sound) laughs for THIRTY SECONDS STRAIGHT.
-The caller imatates the sound again. *Laughs for ten seconds after Mr. Obvious starts talking again.
-The above happens again.

Wow, after writing all that I realized the really DO suck.
Moobs Minger Wrote:I admit, I was a big fan of the show back when I was in middle school and high school (about 1998-2003). I always thought the laughter was over-the-top, but looking back, it still seems like some of their material such as the Mr. Obvious Show and Dickens Cider was funny. I don't know if I was stupider then - or if they were okay but have just gotten worse. I tune in once in a while to see what they're like, and the show is awful now.

Like you, I used to be a giant douche... I mean, a big fan of B&T. I used to drive for 10 hours straight a day and they were (I thought) the only good thing on the radio. Plus, I used to listen to 101.3 The Fox here in GR, and the good thing (I thought) about them was they had Fox Fest and I was a young and liked (and still do, sometimes) boobies and weed. Then one day I was in Lansing and was tired of hearing the same GD retarded bits and unbelievalby annoying laughter, even worse than that whore of a bitch Fran Dreser, so I switched to GRD, I have not gone back since! eff you Bob and Tom show, I hope you all get AIDs!
My sister and brother in law introduced me to Douce and Bag a couple of years ago with "Dear Penis" a Rodney Carrington song. It seemed to me that after every WORD B & T would laugh uncontrollably. Now, don't get me wrong, Rodney Carrington is one funny em effer, and I got a light chuckle out of it, but they suck worse than a 75 year old Hoover.

Oh, and BTW, I don't blame my sis and brother in law for loving B & T....they live in the South
This morning I had to ride in a co-workers vehicle. He is a dedicated B&T listener. I listened to that fake laughter for about 60 seconds and wanted to jump out of the truck. I convinced him to turn it over to FB&HW just in time for Joe's penny stunt. My co-worker didn't even crack a smile.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
your co-worker's parents were related before marriage ?
Wowie Groovie !
Does anyone else ever get a Bob and Tom ad at the top of this forum? That just seems cruel
ashleykme Wrote:Does anyone else ever get a Bob and Tom ad at the top of this forum? That just seems cruel

Yes, for me it is usually when I'm quoting or looking at someones profile or sending a PM.
Holy balls, I watched the video on that link and it is awful. I feel like I wasted 2 minutes of my life and can't have them back.